*

jayjay88

  • L Cup
  • 1917
    • none
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #150 on: January 10, 2006, 05:22:09 AM »
Quote:

She really is my all time favorite.  i hope this comeback is fo real.




Yes...I think she's my all-time fav as well.  I always come back to her photos, the early ones and the more recent, and i've morphed her dozens of times.

And, yes, the blonde hair is a wig...she was photographed by Suze as a blonde 'Bardot' in  the past.  While I would never want her to go blonde, I do think there is a certain 'shock' quality to her as a blonde.  

Is 'the comeback for real'?  Well, I only discovered it when I posted this thread, but a little research has revealed that she began posting new photos of herself last summer.  The first ones were more or less candids taken in her garden, or on the beach.  The more recent ones taken professionally by Scotty JX at ActionGirls indicate to me that she has truely 'come out' again.  I would expect her to appear on Danni's site soon since she's done a lot of work there in the past and publish many more sets on her website.

We shall see...  
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #151 on: January 11, 2006, 07:12:40 AM »
Wow, Veronika's back!  I didn't think she should've gone implanted the first time either, but since she's already done it, I'm happy with the new set...wow.  Except her nipples are a bit more off to the side than I care for.  I really hope she doesn't go any bigger.  ::Ducks::

*

NadineBustyCD

  • E Cup
  • 288
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #152 on: January 12, 2006, 02:43:36 PM »
who is that pic of?

*

Curvefactory

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 32
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=82&from=free
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #153 on: January 13, 2006, 07:37:29 PM »
I'm pretty sure it's Sydney Moon...she has another name or two as well, but I can't remember them.  She's great for sequence work, as she has more than 2 facial expressions!
-Curvefactory
Sequence Specialist
FREE Gallery
MEMBERS Gallery

*

fernsehgugg

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 5
    • http://www.sexy-bunnies.com/index2.php
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #154 on: January 18, 2006, 02:52:09 PM »
Quote:

who is that pic of?




which pic?
###########################
# Sexy-Bunnies.com - Your Babe-Source #
###########################

*

jayjay88

  • L Cup
  • 1917
    • none
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #155 on: January 18, 2006, 05:41:23 PM »
He's referring to the pic which has nothing to do with this thread...
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

*

NadineBustyCD

  • E Cup
  • 288
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #156 on: January 19, 2006, 02:44:26 PM »
that's the one. Veronika I know well, she is terrific, it was the other pic that was different that I was curious about and my question was answered

*

smatchet

  • C Cup
  • 89
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #157 on: January 20, 2006, 12:26:44 AM »
wow, Christmas came late this year. Thanks for the news!!

*

Good_Grip

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #158 on: January 20, 2006, 11:50:08 AM »
 
Quote:

 I understand some more actiongirls is out too ?




There are three sets at Action Girls.  Each contains almost 200 pics.  Good Grief, her boobs really look big on her slim frame.  I think she looks fantastic, but she should not go bigger.  Five bucks will get you a three day membersip at Action Girls and you can download all the new pics as well as all her pre-retirement sets.  I'm not really into guns and flame throwers, but there are set that do not contain this theme, like the one I've attached.  In addition the site has Zuzana and girl named Nancy Lane who looks exactly like Renata Daninsky (aka Peach, aka Rayline Richards).
Good_Grip

*

djquik1

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 31
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #159 on: January 22, 2006, 09:37:20 PM »
another pic

*

jayjay88

  • L Cup
  • 1917
    • none
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #160 on: January 23, 2006, 05:34:31 AM »
Quote:

another pic




LOOK at the tone to her solar plexus area..!  I really do believe she has become the ULTIMATE model, internet or otherwise.  Her beauty is unparalleled...her overall body is second to none...and now her boobs [albeit man-made] are perfect objects of astonishment and lust.  As a morph-artist who prides himself in visionary skills, I could not create anything better...bigger of course, and i will, 'cause that's what we do, but not better.

I keep thinking....where are the VIDEOS..??  I can't wait to see her in motion.  I see that at 'Action Girls' they refer to a video on one of the posters, but I haven't heard anyone in the Vron fansite community mention it, so i assume they are not available yet...anyone know for sure?
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

*

Good_Grip

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #161 on: January 23, 2006, 11:13:15 AM »
 
Quote:

 I see that at 'Action Girls' they refer to a video on one of the posters, but I haven't heard anyone in the Vron fansite community mention it, so i assume they are not available yet...anyone know for sure?
 




The only video they have at Action Girls is one from her pre-retriement days.
Good_Grip

*

djquik1

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 31
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #162 on: January 23, 2006, 10:50:55 PM »
pic#2

*

Good_Grip

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #163 on: January 27, 2006, 11:04:57 AM »
I found this  promo set of Veronika pics.  I believe they are post retirement.  The attached is the “cover” from the site that published the pics.  This site has not been around long so that’s another reason to think these pics are new.

I was browsing around her site trying to determine if there were any new post retirement set there.  Does anyone know if there are any new sets on her site?  I also look at the BOLG and Fan Forum pages.  She hasn’t updated her BOLG page since 09/05 and strangely there are no entries in the Fan Forum since about 07/05.

I read her Bio and it is a sad tale indeed.  Stolen photographic equipment, being ripped off by the former webmaster and other assorted bad things happened to her. I was talking to a lady (not a model) a couple of Glamourcons ago, after Veronika had retired and the lady said she “hated every minute” of her modeling career.  If that’s so, now that she’s happily married why did start up again?  Don’t get me wrong; I’m glad she did, just asking a question.  The last part of the Bio said that hubby goes with her on every modeling assignment.  That might explain why the sets at Action Girls were not as explicit as he pre-retirement work.  You know how husbands can be about that sort of thing.
Good_Grip

*

midnightblu3

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 9
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #164 on: January 27, 2006, 07:07:27 PM »
she definitely looks like she swelled up in the chest area after seeing those shots
yum.