*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #405 on: June 13, 2011, 06:16:35 PM »
^it's in the water, I'm abso sure.... gotta be
I'm walkin' here

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #406 on: June 13, 2011, 07:35:45 PM »
Yes, the water went straight to Wendy's boobs and made her smokin' hot at the same time.  I need to get me some of that water (minus the boobs, of course) ;)
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #407 on: June 13, 2011, 07:59:27 PM »
Yes, the water went straight to Wendy's boobs and made her smokin' hot at the same time.
Yeah. :)
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

ltfields

  • G Cup
  • 1790
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #408 on: June 13, 2011, 09:53:34 PM »
I'd hit it...  ;D ;D

If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black

*

beachboy

  • G Cup
  • 971
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #409 on: June 13, 2011, 10:45:56 PM »
That's what my brain feels like right now.
Life's a Beach...

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #410 on: June 13, 2011, 11:55:58 PM »
;D
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

jjjay999

  • T cup
  • 953
  • The bigger, the better!
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #411 on: June 14, 2011, 05:14:20 AM »
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #412 on: June 14, 2011, 05:31:54 PM »
It's really funny -- I was reading the last few entries on page 2 of this thread, and that is exactly the thought that came to mind. Then I turn to page 3 and see that image! :)
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #413 on: June 14, 2011, 05:53:21 PM »
It's really funny -- I was reading the last few entries on page 2 of this thread, and that is exactly the thought that came to mind. Then I turn to page 3 and see that image! :)

In many ways we all think alike, Zookie.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #414 on: June 14, 2011, 06:03:50 PM »
Wendy('s)  jus be betta. I'm sure.
I'm walkin' here

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #415 on: June 14, 2011, 06:23:46 PM »
Hello... been a bit since my first comment and I was happy to go through all the comments and read all the nice welcomes!! :) I really appreciate it :) I especially liked the the 'welcome wagon' - I laughed when I saw it, was a good one. Just wanted to say, I had a blast shooting with PinupFiles and I am looking forward to the new updates on www.wendy4.com, a new one was posted today and tomorrow we have our online chat. Often times, my online chats are open and available to anyone, so if you wanna come check out and chat, you guys know where to find me :) Hope you're enjoying all the BEAutiful women on this site!! ;) xoxoxo

Well Wendy, again and again and as many times as it's needed, make yourself at home!! It's a pleasure and a real honor to have you here.

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #416 on: June 14, 2011, 06:45:20 PM »
Wendy if you are reading this I was just kidding about that 'I'd hit that' poster ;D.
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #417 on: June 14, 2011, 06:52:45 PM »
Wendy if you are reading this I was just kidding about that 'I'd hit that' poster ;D.

Hey, Wendy understands the psychological symbolism of the Arthurian myth, Dee!
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #418 on: June 15, 2011, 02:12:46 AM »
Yeah, she understands.  Wendy is a pretty smart cookie... :)

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

Wendy Fiore

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 38
  • www.wendy4.com - www.wendyfiore.com
    • Wendy Fiore
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #419 on: June 16, 2011, 02:21:58 AM »
Thank you!! :) I have another chat tomorrow, at 1 CST, come join if you can :) xoxox