*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Girlnerds redux...
« Reply #150 on: August 02, 2009, 10:47:38 AM »
I prefer girls who look normal but turn out to be major geeks ;)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Girlnerds redux...
« Reply #151 on: August 02, 2009, 12:49:14 PM »
I prefer girls who look normal but turn out to be major geeks ;)
Yeah that way works for me too - in fact, that is probably cooler.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Girlnerds redux...
« Reply #152 on: August 02, 2009, 02:28:58 PM »
I'm not geeky at all sadly... I only play D&D, roleplay (any kind), know a computer inside out, play a ton of videogames and so on...
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Girlnerds redux...
« Reply #153 on: August 02, 2009, 03:32:34 PM »
know a computer inside out
Thats pretty geeky.  How many of your girlfiends know what a IDE drive is?  Not many.  I think its great when women like techie things - and why shouldn't they I say.

My sister has just passed her truck licence - she's 51.  I was the first to praise her achievement.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 03:35:46 PM by Hiram »
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

SamV

  • My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • 2483
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
Re: Girlnerds redux...
« Reply #154 on: August 02, 2009, 05:22:26 PM »
...and yes, is someone points out the original thread on this topic, let me know and I'll merge them.
Do you mean the the GD thread called "What makes the "nerd" or "geek" girl so desirable?" ::)

Pal replies: yes, please. The link for it doesn't turn up when I Search.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 05:41:46 PM by Palomine »
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }

*

ThisIsNotMyName

  • The Circle Squared
  • 739
  • Or is it???
    • BEhavior
Girlnerds prime
« Reply #155 on: August 02, 2009, 08:34:28 PM »
Do you mean the the GD thread called "What makes the "nerd" or "geek" girl so desirable?" ::)
Pal replies: yes, please. The link for it doesn't turn up when I Search.
Found it.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: What makes the \
« Reply #156 on: August 02, 2009, 10:35:05 PM »
Bumping so I can find it for merge. Thanks TiNmN! -Pal

Added later: I also moved it to OTF to placate the GF BB-only purists.

Added still later: I'll also respectfully disagree with Shara in that while I do find it appealing when a "normal" looking girl (i.e.: not overtly nerdish or geeky) is into techie things, I find it equally appealing (perhaps even more) when a geeky girl reveals a lush, womanly, killer body beneath the girlnerd ensemble.

 
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 10:57:50 AM by Palomine »

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: What makes the \
« Reply #157 on: August 03, 2009, 11:44:06 AM »

Added still later: I'll also respectfully disagree with Shara in that while I do find it appealing when a "normal" looking girl (i.e.: not overtly nerdish or geeky) is into techie things, I find it equally appealing (perhaps even more) when a geeky girl reveals a lush, womanly, killer body beneath the girlnerd ensemble.

 

I think both are good, each has its little surprise. The geeky girl with the hot body you don't know about, or, the hot girl with the geeky hobby. 
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: What makes the \
« Reply #158 on: August 04, 2009, 07:39:56 PM »
This one is memorable enough that I think maybe she was posted before, but I'm not sure. Imagine: sweet, demure, bookish and all THAT underneath. ;)


*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: What makes the \
« Reply #159 on: August 10, 2009, 03:19:49 PM »
To my eye, she played D&D at some point in the past... thus her inclusion in this thread. ;)


*

brakblake

  • E Cup
  • 837
    • My Artwork
Re: Girlnerds redux...
« Reply #160 on: August 12, 2009, 01:46:27 AM »
I'm not geeky at all sadly... I only play D&D, roleplay (any kind), know a computer inside out, play a ton of videogames and so on...


Yep...sounds totally not geeky at all.....



Though.....nerdy on the other hand..... ;)
Artwork: http://goateeguy.deviantart.com/

Major Zoidberg/Futurama Nerd.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: What makes the \
« Reply #161 on: August 13, 2009, 04:28:40 PM »
this thread needs more cheese
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: What makes the \
« Reply #162 on: August 13, 2009, 06:35:06 PM »
OK ;D
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6955
Re: What makes the \
« Reply #163 on: August 13, 2009, 09:02:54 PM »
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: What makes the \
« Reply #164 on: August 16, 2009, 03:26:30 PM »
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers