*

Kopy Kat

  • G Cup
  • 3478
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2006, 04:11:19 PM »
Pink Lisa, were you ever on Blackplanet?
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

*

d_jnes

  • E Cup
  • 1219
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2006, 05:31:34 PM »
Lisa,

I suspect I speak for a lot of people when I say, it would be great to see some photos of you.  Profile shots, some different tops (although that racing girl top is fabulous), bathing suits, you will look great in anything....

*

MasterX0

  • Mister Master
  • 2252
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2006, 06:04:04 PM »
Well, if ya gotta go, might as well go by the site and feeling of big, soft, gaint lushes boobs.
Master"and lisa has them  "X0
Men who love big breasts, have large smile.
"Running away doesnt solve a fucking thing" - Al Swearengen
If you can not say what you mean,
You will never mean what you say.
"I'll find out when I get there." - ME
Offical Boobie Massager of: Keisha, Bambi, Buffie
Trade Master of mCI
There is only 1 TRUE MASTER
Becuase its no fun being an illegal alien.

*

Fuzzy

  • G Cup
  • 894
    • http://members.bearchive.com/~Fuzzy/
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2006, 08:46:05 PM »
Well, if you ever need someone to touch your boob again, I'm available. I won't dilly-dally about it either!

Heck, I'll touch both of them!

I can't wait for that "next time...in a bikini" clip...

Mind you, that poor bikini top will never be the same. Of course, neither will I.

Fuzzy

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2006, 09:55:42 PM »
Thanks so much for posting those amazing videos, Lisa!  It's much appreciated.

*

derf79

  • G Cup
  • 1143
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2006, 10:54:43 AM »
In the beach video, was I mistaken or did you promise us (your fans) a bikini shot? Much love to ya.
"Every Revolution Starts With A Single Act Of Defiance" Unknown Author

Confucious Say : "Woman who puts man in doghouse, will soon find him in cathouse"

THE LAST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER NEED TO WATCH...http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Don't be scared of the truth.

*

Zealot

  • E Cup
  • 1452
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2006, 08:32:11 PM »
Quote:

 


thank you i will try my best to keep the people happy with more of me.




So Lisa:Tell us more about yourself.Let's get some words tossed about!Like,what part of the world are you making your home?Enquiring minds wanna know!

*

Zealot

  • E Cup
  • 1452
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2006, 08:35:18 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

Glad to see Pink Lisa has finally made it to our forum.
Hope you enjoy it PL


thank you i will try my best to keep the people happy with more of me.




So Lisa:Tell us more about yourself.What part of the world are you at?How long before we see/hear more of you?Any other traits you can reveal?

*

Hagis2k

  • E Cup
  • 276
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2006, 08:35:25 PM »
Lisa have allways been so beutiful love her !

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2006, 11:03:09 PM »
Quote:

Lisa have allways been so beutiful love her !


thank you.so how do you know i always have been?
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2006, 11:06:09 PM »
Quote:

Well, if ya gotta go, might as well go by the site and feeling of big, soft, gaint lushes boobs.
Master"and lisa has them  "X0


that is ture i am so glad to help out too.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2006, 11:11:15 PM »
Quote:

Pink Lisa, were you ever on Blackplanet?


i still am.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2006, 11:23:01 PM »
Quote:

thank you i will try my best to keep the people happy with more of me.




Quote:

So Lisa:Tell us more about yourself.Let's get some words tossed about!Like,what part of the world are you making your home?Enquiring minds wanna know!


i never tell people where i live but i am in l.a. a lot but i also am  from boston.and am there a lot too.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2006, 11:27:02 PM »
Quote:

Lisa,

I suspect I speak for a lot of people when I say, it would be great to see some photos of you.  Profile shots, some different tops (although that racing girl top is fabulous), bathing suits, you will look great in anything....


i think a bathing suit is to close to being in under wear.i am not in to being that uncovered.but i will take some of me in little shorts and short baby tee-shirts some time soon.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2006, 11:35:32 PM »
Quote:

 
Quote:

  well not chocolate i am only tan not black any way i guess i am caramel cream then.much better and it fits my look better too honey pie.so i am caramel honey cream pie.with cherrys on top.  




Could I say "with melons on top"? But I bet that there are some sweet cherries on top of those, though...Welcome to the BEA, PL! I had actually just come across your youtube postings, and may I say, they were INCREDIBLE! Hope you stick around...!


well i hope so unless you know something i don't.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™