*

pogo

  • D Cup
  • 142
Re: Lisa
« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2006, 09:49:39 AM »
ok so please please PLEASE do a nother movie...with you laughing; i mean the lo-cut clevedge baring top is sexy and all but that laugh.....is there a LEA?

of course you laughing, that induces jiggling, so maybe that clevedge baring thing is not such a bad deal.....

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: Lisa
« Reply #106 on: October 14, 2006, 10:53:54 AM »
Quote:

ok so please please PLEASE do a nother movie...with you laughing; i mean the lo-cut clevedge baring top is sexy and all but that laugh.....is there a LEA?

of course you laughing, that induces jiggling, so maybe that clevedge baring thing is not such a bad deal.....


well if you send me money to buy a small trampoline you will love the videos i send you that is all she wrote.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

Zoe

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 36
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #107 on: October 14, 2006, 12:31:58 PM »
Just Wow.

Honey I am so completely jealous.  

*heads back to her corner grumbling, green around the collar*

-----Luck and Lots of Love------
        'Zoe'
Zoe's Blog
Zoe's Yahoo Group

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #108 on: October 14, 2006, 12:33:26 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

well not chocolate i am only tan not black any way i guess i am caramel cream then.much better and it fits my look better too honey pie.so i am caramel honey cream pie.with cherrys on top.




...ok, now I have a huge craving for pecan pie. You are not helping my diet.


loll i wonder why that is?
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #109 on: October 14, 2006, 01:16:11 PM »
Quote:

Just Wow.

Honey I am so completely jealous.  

*heads back to her corner grumbling, green around the collar*




loll why is that?i like all people as well.wink wink
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #110 on: October 14, 2006, 01:28:31 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Honey Pie?

You're the honey pie... or perhaps chocolate pie

Mmm chocolate


well not chocolate i am only tan not black any way i guess i am caramel cream then.much better and it fits my look better too honey pie.so i am caramel honey cream pie.with cherrys on top.




I do apologise, I hope you can forgive me caramel honey cream cutie pie

I added the cutie part because you are


loll thank you no need to be sorry.i hope where can be friends.




Sure we can be friends

Just tell me where to sign and I'll form an orderly queue


cute very cute i am lisa as you know i am from boston.i am married to a wonderful man named john.college grad from bc.i am half white my mother is the white one and dad is latin and black.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2006, 02:00:06 PM »
You're married to a man named John, what a coincidence

*points at name*

I hope he doesn't mind us oggling at your videos
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2006, 03:04:26 PM »
Quote:

You're married to a man named John, what a coincidence

*points at name*

I hope he doesn't mind us oggling at your videos


well i see now loll.but why would he care about that he makes my videos of me and promots my video and setup my website for me as well.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #113 on: October 15, 2006, 06:34:21 AM »
That's so cool

He's a lucky guy getting to see you every day
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #114 on: October 15, 2006, 10:10:14 AM »
Quote:

That's so cool

He's a lucky guy getting to see you every day


loll that is funny but sweet as well.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #115 on: October 15, 2006, 12:57:56 PM »
 

I try my best
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #116 on: October 16, 2006, 03:45:54 AM »
Quote:

 

I try my best


so tell me more about you please.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #117 on: October 16, 2006, 03:56:33 AM »
Whoa, can't believe I only just now noticed this thread ...

Lisa, your shirt may ID as "race girl" -- but would you ever consider being a "Renaissance girl"?  There are societies -- one Renaissance and one medieval, I believe -- where women get to show a lot of their stuff in centuries-old blouses and corsets.  I suspect you would look really great like that.  Maybe your alias could be Lady Elisabeth Pinkerton, something like that ...

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5363
    • I love the BEA
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #118 on: October 16, 2006, 07:01:26 AM »
I echo that one.  I love going to the Ren Fairs to see those outfits.  Imagine the GREAT PINK LISA in something like this:
 

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #119 on: October 16, 2006, 11:56:43 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

 

I try my best


so tell me more about you please.




Well my name is John as you already know, I'm 21 and from the UK and I enjoy tv, video games and the internet

I love this forum, it gives me my daily recommended dosage of beautiful/sexy women which I don't see during the day
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^