*

Tulip

  • D Cup
  • 220
Re: Amsterdam: silicone Stella
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2006, 05:52:38 AM »
ehi,

sorry to ask again but will she be there next week monday to friday ?

Tulip

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Amsterdam: silicone Stella
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2006, 08:36:09 AM »
evening hours but not sure about regularities. anna will bee there, both not on monday, anna just took a 1 week vacation

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Amsterdam: silicone Stella
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2007, 01:52:56 PM »
if anyone wants to know what Stella looks like...

she does shoot for certain fetish kink sites sometimes  
http://www.windowgirl.com/lisavegasfsm9.html

(no affiliation and no I dont visit her for THAT activity]

let me correct their text, Anna's tits and Gloria's are definitely a tad bigger.

*

sander815

  • D Cup
  • 132
Re: Amsterdam: silicone Stella
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2007, 03:21:11 PM »
thx hen
just saw them this afternoon. As i read and heard she has no regular working times, and she seems smaller in these vids then in reallife
you might have better chances with Anna, if you are visiting Amsterdam. She is almost working everyday till around 19:30

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Amsterdam: silicone Stella
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2007, 03:28:41 PM »
yeah the vids make ladies look tiny somehow...hmm Stella starts in afternoon between 3 n 5 mostly, while Anna starts around 12 or 1 in noon on weekdays, both dont work mondays

I was with both this afternoon Needless to say it was a different expeirience but both were great

*

sander815

  • D Cup
  • 132
Re: Amsterdam: silicone Stella
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2007, 03:45:04 PM »
BOTH?? lucky bastard

*

Fedde

  • F Cup
  • 869
Re: Amsterdam: silicone Stella
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2007, 03:46:33 PM »
I'm gonna move to Amsterdam ...
When it's touchable it's real.

I'm as subtle as a brick.

Luctor et emergo !

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Amsterdam: silicone Stella
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2007, 03:53:06 PM »
Quote:

BOTH?? lucky bastard




NOT at the same time LOL
otherwise I'd faint

*

ThomasSchmidt

  • F Cup
  • 454
Re: Amsterdam: silicone Stella
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2007, 05:04:28 PM »
The stories here remind me of the movie "European Gigolo" with Rob Schneider.  

Does anyone know that trash flick?
Afaik the setting is Amsterdam, and there are plenty of big busted beauties in the movie.

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Amsterdam: silicone Stella
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2007, 09:18:21 AM »
yup that movie was kinda insane but very funny if you like that kind of dirty humor

*

Bernhard

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 48
Re: Amsterdam: silicone Stella
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2007, 02:22:35 PM »
Could this be Stella too?


*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Amsterdam: silicone Stella
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2007, 03:00:59 PM »
Quote:

Could this be Stella too?






Yup, it's the lovely Stella

*

M Riza

  • F Cup
  • 546
Re: Amsterdam: silicone Stella
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2007, 04:14:47 PM »
Too bad her face looks like a dude.
Slim women with huge fake breasts rule!

*

berkovw

  • G Cup
  • 705
Re: Amsterdam: silicone Stella
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2007, 04:19:46 PM »
Quote:

The GF wants to take me on a trip to AD. For argument's sake, do ladies of negotiable virtue count as cheating?




Who are you?  George Costanza?
"I am not a number!  I am a free man!"
                             - Number 6

"There are a shortage of perfect breasts in this world.  'Twould be a pity to damage yours."
           - Westley AKA The Dread Pirate Roberts

*

cheapshot

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 23
Re: Amsterdam: silicone Stella
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2007, 05:19:00 AM »
Hi,

Going to Amsterdam in two weeks, is stella etc. still around?