*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6954
Re: Joyce Mandel aka Joyce Gibson aka Alexis Love aka Rinah MERGED
« Reply #900 on: October 07, 2026, 07:06:13 AM »
Well I for one never believed that those were not an extremely well done set of implants

Tiffany Towers level of well done

Tell me they don't look at least a little similar?

I saw her in person at a Glamourcon.  She was wearing a tube top type thing that laced up in the front.  I gave her a thorough examination.  Based on the way they were smooshed and pushed together, along with the way they shook when she moved, I can say without hesitation that they were natural.
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5367
    • I love the BEA
Re: Joyce Mandel aka Joyce Gibson aka Alexis Love aka Rinah MERGED
« Reply #901 on: October 07, 2026, 09:32:02 AM »
I saw her in person at a Glamourcon....the way they shook when she moved, I can say without hesitation that they were natural.
Oh I envy you getting to see her live like that! Not sure if it was from this attached pic, or a different year.
Anyhoo, my friend, if life ever breaks you and you're searching the dark for a reason to keep going, hold onto that moment. Let it prove that every sting before it was worth it