*

jwatson

  • banned user
  • 794
Nubile German
« on: November 16, 2006, 09:05:47 PM »
Why am I so into this clearly average type of girl??  She just looks aborable to me.

*

jwatson

  • banned user
  • 794
Re: Nubile German
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 08:40:15 PM »
Speaking of nubile...  the phrase "holy shit" comes to mind here...  If anybody has her last name, please advise.

http://www.bigboobsalert.com/samantha-nubiles-movie.php

.

*

slipdizzy

  • D Cup
  • 120
Re: Nubile German
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 09:01:50 PM »
If Christina Model were ever to show her breast, I think they'd like exactly like this girls'.

*

gmantwo

  • F Cup
  • 759
Re: Nubile German
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 09:17:09 PM »
Quote:

Why am I so into this clearly average type of girl??  She just looks aborable to me.




If this is an "average" girl in Germany, I'm living in the wrong country!!  

*

hawkeye4181

  • E Cup
  • 263
Re: Nubile German
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 09:22:50 PM »
Quote:

If Christina Model were ever to show her breast, I think they'd like exactly like this girls'.




I think you'd find that Christine's nipples droop...this chick takes care of herself
dr ob/gyn
"Into the stirrups, Miss, its time for a very special examination!"

*

TripleB

  • F Cup
  • 683
Re: Nubile German
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 12:37:16 AM »
This girl completely owns Christina in the here and now.  They are night and day in terms of looks and breast shape, but this girl isn't going to sag anytime soon.  She also has another video in her section on the site.

*

xjj99

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 6
Re: Nubile German
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 04:45:24 AM »
Quote:

Speaking of nubile...  the phrase "holy shit" comes to mind here...  If anybody has her last name, please advise.




Nope, sorry, but you can find her on 18andbusty.com under the name of "Masha".

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Nubile German
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2006, 12:02:07 PM »
Quote:

Why am I so into this clearly average type of girl??  She just looks aborable to me.




I'd estimate her to be an E cup*, maybe that's why.

Any other estimates?

*--I qualify that by assuming she is of "average" height: Taller than 5'3", but shorter than 5'6".
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.