*

Cutter

  • X Cup
  • 3236
Re: Vixen update -- Post Op
« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2007, 03:49:43 AM »
This is from Vixen herself. Dated Mar 2.
-----------
....Wooosh, it's been apretty long stretch (@ least for me) without visitin' with everyone.  

I am in L. A. & believe it or not, i'm on my doctor's office computer!

I've just had my operation.... & some parts of my surery went really good... & other things that we had hoped for did'nt really happen for me.

but, i am OK. & feelin' allot better already.

I already knew, that i would need one more operation.  

I'm so happy to have taken another giant step to bein' totally well again.

-------------------
Yaaa for Vixen and for her Doc too.
Cutter

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics SUCK!


My DVD   http://mightyo.site.aplus.net/ussclamagoretourdvd.com/

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Vixen update -- Post Op
« Reply #91 on: March 03, 2007, 04:17:00 AM »
Bravo!  You go girl.

*

Imaginos

  • Former BEA Webmaster
  • 2815
Re: Vixen update -- Post Op
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2007, 05:06:32 AM »
Well I see this is Horribly late but I hope that Vixen has continued to recover well and is now the picture or soon will be of perfect health!

Best wishes
Imaginos

*

derf79

  • G Cup
  • 1143
Re: Vixen update -- Post Op
« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2007, 09:30:57 PM »
 
Quote:

 Well I see this is Horribly late but I hope that Vixen has continued to recover well and is now the picture or soon will be of perfect health!




Make that times two...
"Every Revolution Starts With A Single Act Of Defiance" Unknown Author

Confucious Say : "Woman who puts man in doghouse, will soon find him in cathouse"

THE LAST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER NEED TO WATCH...http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Don't be scared of the truth.

*

Cutter

  • X Cup
  • 3236
Re: Vixen update -- Post Op
« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2007, 07:56:31 PM »
I was hopeing to have better news for everyone, but Vixens is still not quite 100%.  In fact she's going to be heading to Mexico to get treated this month because the treatment she needs is not  approved  by the FDA for this country.

Can she get it in Canada I wonder.
Cutter

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics SUCK!


My DVD   http://mightyo.site.aplus.net/ussclamagoretourdvd.com/

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Vixen update -- Post Op
« Reply #95 on: July 02, 2007, 06:30:27 PM »
It's not that bad - the going to Mexico I mean. Her physician actually recommended it, and the doctor she will be seeing. But she still needs all our hopes and wishes.
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance