*

ChrisR1

  • G Cup
  • 1759
Re: Two New Annina Ucatis Vids
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2007, 02:52:16 PM »
Very Niiiice
Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane

*

Vorlon

  • E Cup
  • 234
Re: Two New Annina Ucatis Vids
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2007, 05:22:10 PM »
New Annina video:
http://www.dailymotion.com/sarennalee/video/x2csff_annina-ucatis-coupe-pornorazzi-inte

She talks about how people perceive her as dumb before they get to know her better, and then shows her diploma (probably equivalent to a >3.5 GPA in the United States) to prove it.

*

hophop

  • A Cup
  • 51
Re: Two New Annina Ucatis Vids
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2007, 10:19:42 AM »
I heard she will start this week

*

Vorlon

  • E Cup
  • 234
Re: Two New Annina Ucatis Vids
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2007, 01:22:52 PM »
Quote:

I heard she will start this week




I hope they get a decent looking male lead.

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Annina on wecam live in a few hours
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2007, 07:50:43 AM »
OMG, Annina Ucatis has joined some good webcam site!
Also there some of her first XXX pics if you join!

This is too good for words!
http://www.99cams.com/?wmid=17824343'>Annina on Cam tonight !!!

[color:yellow]

Edit by mod: please append the existing thread on her, rather than starting a third one. Thanks.  [/color]

Annina Ucatis, Any More News on Her?
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2007, 02:00:59 PM »
Are there any news updates on Annina Ucatis?

Rather than start YET ANOTHER thread on this subject, couldn't you simply bump one of the existing threads on the topic... so it'll be easier for future users who might also be interested in her? Thanks.  

*

AndreaBecker

  • D Cup
  • 113
new Annina Ucatis video
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2008, 12:35:42 PM »
by coincidence I saw this video in an other  forum
And because I remember her from bea I link this new video of her.

 

 Video download

*

gabyybag

  • P Cup
  • 1921
    • Digital Claw
    • Email
Re: new Annina Ucatis video
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2008, 03:33:59 PM »
Thank You!!!



see yaa... =)

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: new Annina Ucatis video
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2008, 04:48:28 PM »
Man! I wish our Home shopping network look like that! What country is this and what are they selling? Video camera? Refrigerator? What is 7 Geldpakete and geldleiting?
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

xenon

  • G Cup
  • 1372
Re: new Annina Ucatis video
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2008, 07:52:57 PM »
Thanks for such a high quality video capture! And I was beat to the bunch in saying that I wish we had ANY home shopping network like that.
~Xenon

*

Barney

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 5
Re: new Annina Ucatis video
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2008, 09:39:10 PM »
That's no homeshopping network, it's a german call-in fraud.

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: new Annina Ucatis video
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2008, 04:38:17 PM »
Its on a channel called "9 Live", which can be seen on some Internet TV programs/software/channels. You'd have to be really, really, really, lucky to catch it, I suppose.
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

christianxxx

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 35
    • http://www.christianxxxlinks.com
My Dinner Date with Annina
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2008, 01:50:16 PM »
The gorgeous Annina was in LA this week and I had the opportunity to hang out with her for an evening.

http://cwians.typepad.com/christian_sings_the_blues/2008/08/zero-toleranc-1.html
http://www.christianxxxlinks.com
photos copyright (c) Christian

*

BigMac

  • D Cup
  • 217
Re: My Dinner Date with Annina
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2008, 02:13:09 PM »
Christian,  Just read your blog - (great read by the way)

Sorry about the 3rd wheel!!!

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4832
Re: My Dinner Date with Annina
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2008, 02:31:12 PM »
Quote:

christianxxx said:
The gorgeous Annina was in LA this week and I had the opportunity to hang out with her for an evening.

http://cwians.typepad.com/christian_sings_the_blues/2008/08/zero-toleranc-1.html





those 3 street signs outside the window were a bad omen
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!