great pic i just came across
« on: March 22, 2007, 09:27:57 AM »
dunno if theres more... but i sure hope so

 

*

TerranRich

  • D Cup
  • 157
Re: great pic i just came across
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 09:42:43 AM »
Is that a 3D image? If so, I've got to get back into 3D artwork! It looks 3D, but it's very high-detailed.

If it's a real image, then damn them is some big azz titties!

Re: great pic i just came across
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 09:52:16 AM »
Quote:

Is that a 3D image? If so, I've got to get back into 3D artwork! It looks 3D, but it's very high-detailed.

If it's a real image, then damn them is some big azz titties!




pretty sure its CGI, at least as far as the boobs are concerned

Re: great pic i just came across
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 09:53:40 AM »
and thanks for the fix gonzo... i re-edited  

*

siliconlover

  • E Cup
  • 339
Re: great pic i just came across
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 09:55:22 AM »
   WOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!

more please....................
 
SiliconLover.....

"Cause Huge Round Fake Tits & Small Waists Go Together"

*

TF22

  • J Cup
  • 390
Re: great pic i just came across
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 09:57:17 AM »
Where did you find this?

*

cynic

  • G Cup
  • 701
Re: great pic i just came across
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 10:32:53 AM »
It looks like the artist's inspiration was Penelope Black Diamond.  (just a hunch - similar shape and contours)

*

BigEyes

  • D Cup
  • 278
Re: great pic i just came across
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 10:53:21 AM »
To me looks kinda like a morph of comic book character Electra.
Scratches Head "What now?"

*

Glottis

  • G Cup
  • 1305
Re: great pic i just came across
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 12:19:15 PM »
For some reason it looks to me like the stomach and body aren't CG but the clothing and boobs are. Maybe CG technology in skin has come further than I thought.

*

Nakhakren

  • E Cup
  • 809
Re: great pic i just came across
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2007, 12:34:04 PM »
It's a render by BoobRepli.  I think it's from his deviantART site, or his other website which is currently under construction.
"God is what mind becomes when it has passed beyond the scale of our comprehension."
- Freeman Dyson

*

AlexiaFan

  • E Cup
  • 257
    • Email
Re: great pic i just came across
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 03:42:27 PM »
Very nice!!

*

Boob_Ring

  • E Cup
  • 411
Re: great pic i just came across
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 04:19:42 PM »
Great pic!

I don't know why but in this pic I imagine a pbd bigger after another huge BA.

Am I crazy?
I'm breast obsessed, Please you help me!

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: great pic i just came across
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 04:23:20 PM »
That's a fantastic pic -- I normally don't go for morphs or cgi stuff but that's pretty freakin' cool.  Nice job to boobrepli or whoever did it.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

odbjbg

  • D Cup
  • 307
    • groups.yahoo.com/group/Beef_Bulk_Pork/
Re: great pic i just came across
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2007, 04:45:36 PM »
Wow I like that a lot.
If you like bulked up women humiliating lesser women then you'll love my group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Beef_Bulk_Pork/

*

IMT

  • E Cup
  • 248
Re: great pic i just came across
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2007, 04:53:40 PM »
Damm! It is freaking close to real! (Well I wish it was! )
Booooooooooooooooooobies!