*

Archangel_Dreadnought

  • Ro-Boobies
  • 1337
  • Ultimate Truely Fake Boobs
    • My DeviantART Page
Boobs, Booty, and Squishy
« on: May 09, 2007, 05:16:48 PM »





Images (C) me
Having talent or money is not a license to be a jerk.

DeviantART Page
Patreon Page

*

prinz

  • Z Cup
  • 3164
Re: Boobs, Booty, and Squishy
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 08:44:02 PM »
nice series of drawings...shows the weight of those biggins to good effect! cheers!

*

Zealot

  • E Cup
  • 1452
Re: Boobs, Booty, and Squishy
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 09:53:25 PM »
Yes,very nice

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Boobs, Booty, and Squishy
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 11:59:27 AM »
you may have noticed my predeliction for zaftig gals, so although I am truly impressed with your skills, the muscle thing has always been a bit troubling for me. To see your genius softened up a bit to show a less muscled brand of pulchritude, well it exceeds my wildest expectations.

The seam split thigh portrait, and the boob spillage under it are the most enticing. I now am even more a fan!!!
Call me Bob.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Boobs, Booty, and Squishy
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 07:56:40 AM »
Exemplary work!  I could kick myself for not having taken note of it the first time around.

*

Zealot

  • E Cup
  • 1452
Re: Boobs, Booty, and Squishy
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 12:58:26 PM »
You make it look so easy!I love it though.

*

Archangel_Dreadnought

  • Ro-Boobies
  • 1337
  • Ultimate Truely Fake Boobs
    • My DeviantART Page
Re: Boobs, Booty, and Squishy
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 02:14:58 PM »
Seeing how this tread got necromanced, I figured that I might as well add some more drawings to it




Images(C)me.
Having talent or money is not a license to be a jerk.

DeviantART Page
Patreon Page

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Boobs, Booty, and Squishy
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 08:29:43 PM »
If that last young lady needs any help strapping in or getting out of her gear, I volunteer!
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Boobs, Booty, and Squishy
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2007, 09:22:32 AM »
Wow, i like this direction!!! keep up the good work!!!
Call me Bob.

*

Zealot

  • E Cup
  • 1452
Re: Boobs, Booty, and Squishy
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2007, 10:56:13 PM »
I've been trying my hand at coloring and morphing,and I used one of your girls as a model.Hope you don't mind.Trouble is,The pics always get too big for me to post.

*

Archangel_Dreadnought

  • Ro-Boobies
  • 1337
  • Ultimate Truely Fake Boobs
    • My DeviantART Page
Re: Boobs, Booty, and Squishy
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2007, 12:21:32 AM »
Quote:

Zealot said:
I've been trying my hand at coloring and morphing,and I used one of your girls as a model.Hope you don't mind.Trouble is,The pics always get too big for me to post.


Thats why I use Photobucket for my art.   Though, you could always email it to me ( archangeldreadnought at gmail.com )
Having talent or money is not a license to be a jerk.

DeviantART Page
Patreon Page

*

Zealot

  • E Cup
  • 1452
Re: Boobs, Booty, and Squishy
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2007, 05:34:21 PM »
ArchangelDreadnought reminded me to convert the file to JPG.NOW it will go on.