VCR Alert RIGHT NOW!!! 5th Wheel...
« on: October 03, 2001, 11:49:00 PM »
Taimie is quite the busty one showing some nice cleavage... on Fox right now...EST  

*

Boobwatch One

  • L Cup
  • 1544
    • Breasts in Movies
Re: VCR Alert RIGHT NOW!!! 5th Wheel...
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2001, 01:59:00 AM »
Just to clarify, The 5th Wheel is a syndicated show, which means it airs at different times on different channels in different cities.  (It's not necessarily on a Fox channel.)

However, if you have cable or satellite TV, you can catch the show on WGN at 1:30 p.m. ET.  Otherwise, check your local listings for time and channel.

Today's (Thursday, October 4) episode is the one featuring Taimie that looksgoods mentioned.

Breasts in Movies
Avatar is stripper Tammy Morris (aka Portia) from the opening sequence of the original "Blind Date: Uncensored" video.

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: VCR Alert RIGHT NOW!!! 5th Wheel...
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2001, 05:08:00 AM »
Right! And if you haven't noticed, the time (listed at the top left of your post) doesn't actually reflect what time it really is. So unless we see the post appear, saying "right now" doesn't do anyone any good.   I did by the way tape it. That and Ricki, for anyone concerned.

[ October 04, 2001: Message edited by: sheber ]

[Rent this space]

*

Kenard

  • F Cup
  • 473
Re: VCR Alert RIGHT NOW!!! 5th Wheel...
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2001, 06:41:00 AM »
Sheber,
Was the Riki Show any good??  Like an Idiot I posted the alert and forgot to tape it myself....
Big Boobs to You!

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: VCR Alert RIGHT NOW!!! 5th Wheel...
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2001, 03:37:00 PM »
D's and DD's. Nothing spectacular.
[Rent this space]

Re: VCR Alert RIGHT NOW!!! 5th Wheel...
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2001, 12:04:00 AM »
BoobWatchOne, Sheber & fellow boobsters sorry for the insufficient info.  It's only my first week and my first post.  I guess I got too excited    Fortunately when it comes to the female body it doesn't take much     I'll get better I promise.  

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: VCR Alert RIGHT NOW!!! 5th Wheel...
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2001, 12:12:00 AM »
Hey, keep on posting! I really do appreciate any and all head ups, because I often overlook a show or two.  On another point, my post merely pointed out the shortcomings of the forum clock, not your vcr alert.   Glad to have you aboard!

[ October 04, 2001: Message edited by: sheber ]

[Rent this space]

*

Kenard

  • F Cup
  • 473
Re: VCR Alert RIGHT NOW!!! 5th Wheel...
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2001, 06:02:00 AM »
Yes,
Keep Posting!

First thing I check is VCR Alerts.  Iv had a lot of good leads from this Forum.  Often no one will reply to an Alert, But I am sure many folks read them and appreaciate them.

Big Boobs to You!