*

Zealot

  • E Cup
  • 1452
Re: Kristina Milan MERGED
« Reply #435 on: June 23, 2018, 06:50:13 PM »
A full-body shot would be great to see her full figure.

Re: Kristina Milan MERGED
« Reply #436 on: June 24, 2018, 11:47:50 AM »
If she would only back up a little.

*

irishbarse

  • A Cup
  • 327
Re: Kristina Milan MERGED
« Reply #437 on: June 25, 2018, 02:57:23 AM »
I have a couple I will post soon

*

Zealot

  • E Cup
  • 1452
Re: Kristina Milan MERGED
« Reply #438 on: June 26, 2018, 01:37:40 AM »
She has the navel-grazers now.I so want to see more!

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Kristina Milan MERGED
« Reply #439 on: June 26, 2018, 01:51:02 AM »
Still looking for someone who can help me communicate with Kristina directly.
Thanks!

*

irishbarse

  • A Cup
  • 327
Re: Kristina Milan MERGED
« Reply #440 on: June 26, 2018, 01:15:51 PM »
After and before as promised. Left pic is from about 2 weeks ago

*

Zealot

  • E Cup
  • 1452
Re: Kristina Milan MERGED
« Reply #441 on: June 27, 2018, 01:51:41 AM »
Looking great at "Huge" Level. I hope to see more.

Re: Kristina Milan MERGED
« Reply #442 on: June 28, 2018, 04:58:34 PM »
Not exactly standing, or topless but it is from her session today.

Re: Kristina Milan MERGED
« Reply #443 on: July 13, 2018, 05:13:17 PM »
On again today. Looking as large and lovely as ever.

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Kristina Milan MERGED
« Reply #444 on: July 15, 2018, 03:14:48 PM »


Is it just me?

Or does anybody else here find it a bit "out of the ordinary" to keep a motorcycle parked next to your bed?  Where you do your webcamming?

-D'Artagnian

Ah, yes... Nothing like the smell of gasoline and grease to liven the ol' libido for another webcam.
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

H_man

  • E Cup
  • 784
Re: Kristina Milan MERGED
« Reply #445 on: July 15, 2018, 09:03:10 PM »
There's a motorcycle in that pic? There's two big things drawing my attention.

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Kristina Milan MERGED
« Reply #446 on: July 16, 2018, 03:20:59 AM »
There's a motorcycle in that pic?
I saw that too.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

Zealot

  • E Cup
  • 1452
Re: Kristina Milan MERGED
« Reply #447 on: July 19, 2018, 02:30:33 AM »
Goddess.

*

irishbarse

  • A Cup
  • 327
Re: Kristina Milan MERGED
« Reply #448 on: August 12, 2018, 03:41:22 AM »
I hope to see her like this again soon!

*

JcupRockstar

  • B Cup
  • 696
Re: Kristina Milan MERGED
« Reply #449 on: August 12, 2018, 02:17:16 PM »
She looks like a fertility goddess statue