*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20115 on: June 16, 2021, 08:54:22 PM »
Another morph done by Heller on the BEA User Gallery of Beshine at the harbor.  :)

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20116 on: June 16, 2021, 10:45:49 PM »
The last 3 posts have been very interesting. At one point OF rated me in the top 1% of Beshine's customers. They also said all the vids I purchased would be available to me at OF/purchased. I got the impression I owned what I bought. Left unsaid was I did until I didn't the didn't being I was no longer a member of OF. I've now had some time to accept what happened and life goes on. I do, however, wish Beshine had a business sense that said this guy spent $1200 on my OF videos maybe he'd buy more if I sent him an email? Oh to fantasize!! Now I just wish she'd update her website more frequently and that you gentlemen who are more tech savvy can convert some of her OF stuff and post it!! Have a good one!
While posting OF is prohibited, I do wish there was an easy way of saving the videos to disk.  Pictures are simple.

*

Le Plume Rouge

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 44
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20117 on: June 16, 2021, 11:25:01 PM »
When I had active OF subscriptions, I used a browser extension specifically for downloading OF vids.
Try searching for one. I can’t recommend any myself since I haven’t used them in quite a while, but there should be a few that are working.

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20118 on: June 17, 2021, 02:06:22 PM »
When I had active OF subscriptions, I used a browser extension specifically for downloading OF vids.
Try searching for one. I can’t recommend any myself since I haven’t used them in quite a while, but there should be a few that are working.

I have no problem downloading OF videos and photos.  I only use Google Chrome, no plugin, no extension or other external program.  if you know where to look in easy.

*

Bird

  • *
  • 22
    • Email
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20119 on: June 17, 2021, 06:11:25 PM »
Great information! If I only knew before. OF more or less banned me when I got Wells Fargo inquiring about some charges I didn't recall. They just did it! I guess they don't like to be questioned. They are on Wells watch list for fraud. I guess a lotta low life's are on OF nowadays. If you have any of her OF stuff I'd be interested?
On another note she just posted 4 VIDEOS and 4 PICTURES SETS on her  website and she looks AWESOME!! It isn't like her OF stuff but in its absence, she's AMAZING!!!

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20120 on: June 17, 2021, 09:11:40 PM »
Don't need no airbags.  :o ;) ;D

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20121 on: June 18, 2021, 12:24:59 AM »
On another note she just posted 4 VIDEOS and 4 PICTURES SETS on her  website and she looks AWESOME!! It isn't like her OF stuff but in its absence, she's AMAZING!!!

Great to see her update her site again! The content looks recent, and it seems like there really was no need to worry

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20122 on: June 18, 2021, 01:16:50 PM »
And just like that, her site flies once again, soaring to new heights in boobie size.

*

tricitybendics

  • A Cup
  • 73
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20123 on: June 18, 2021, 04:30:26 PM »
I loved the set ages ago where she wore her " and they keep... GROWING GROWING GROWING GROWING" top.   I'm not sure if she still has it, but I'd love an update to that showing how much more stretched the lettering is now, or at least trying to put it on if she's outgrown it *pant* *pant*.   How it starts out as stretched, progressing onto super and then mega-stretched, drawing emphasis to her already more than unmissable boobs.   

If she's lost the top I'd be happy to pay for a new one, perhaps this time in a different color.   Here's an idea of how hot that would look if the top were neon pink!  ;D

She could end one video with "Who's got bigger tits than Beshine?", have a fillup, and shoot another with it and answer, "Beshine of course!".  I have a real thing for slogans stretched out over massive fake tits, things like "Warning top heavy", or "The bigger they grow the better they wobble", etc.  Accompanied of course by lots of bouncing and shaking, etc.


*

Kopy Kat

  • G Cup
  • 3478
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20124 on: June 19, 2021, 08:08:15 AM »
I have it on nearly almost kinda semi halfway good authority that the letters are so stretched you can only see "OW" from the front now. Both "G"s are under her arms. Wheelbarrow of salt though.
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20125 on: June 19, 2021, 08:14:06 PM »
A morph and comic combination for (y)our enjoyment.  ;D Found in the BEA User Gallery section.  :)

*

Llelwyn

  • 32L Cup
  • 908
  • Llelwyn
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20126 on: June 19, 2021, 08:44:37 PM »
And just like that, her site flies once again, soaring to new heights in boobie size.
  Thanks for that post of Beshine.  She is looking larger and happy about it.

Lel

*

Bramlet

  • 3994
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20127 on: June 20, 2021, 04:37:55 PM »
Don't need no airbags.  :o ;) ;D
+

Sigh....

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20128 on: June 21, 2021, 12:38:48 AM »
And just like that, her site flies once again, soaring to new heights in boobie size.
  Thanks for that post of Beshine.  She is looking larger and happy about it.

Lel
Much like yourself, when you truly love having huge boobies, you ignore what others may perceive as problems because those constant moments serve to remind you of how huge the boobies are, hence they provide happiness.  Up, up and away with my beautiful, my beautiful balloons.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20129 on: June 22, 2021, 09:16:25 PM »
A morph done by Heller at the BEA User Gallery where Beshine is sitting by a fountain and her breasts are real lap crushers.  ;D