Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20145 on: June 27, 2021, 02:26:05 PM »
The legendary front shot with the lower torso appearing is possible via cams. With a good reputation and respect for her, she does it.

I heard she has not been on cam for over 2 months now. So seems like that option is gone

Indded she is gone for now. But as I understood from previous conversations, she likes to interact with fans, maybe she will come back someday how knows. I mean not everybody is nice to her on cams, I can understand why she stopped it for a while. Meanwhile waiting for a gold show you can see some dudes be like: "are those real" or like "you do dildo" ... c´mon who on this planet doesn´t know the goddes of big boobs. Sometimes I´m amazed how people are miss informed. But I guess she really is a niche model :)

I just am sooo missing her on CAMS. Those killer front final shots on gold shows are just too good.
Yes, I have often said how disrespectful and ignorant people were in the party chat.  I also believe she liked interaction with people that appreciated what she has done in fulfilling her dreams and appreciated the approval, but I can understand if she was feeling very underappreciated by some crude and rude remarks, perhaps even creating the rather caustic interactions.

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20146 on: June 30, 2021, 04:46:20 AM »
Seriously, why are you posting a completely different woman in here? This has literally nothing to do with beshine

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20147 on: June 30, 2021, 07:12:35 AM »
Seriously, why are you posting a completely different woman in here? This has literally nothing to do with beshine

That is Beshine's body so that's why it has something to do with Beshine. I was not only using it as an illustration of how another woman can be improved IF she had Beshine's body, it was also used for humor. I found it in a Beshine morphs site and this one was created by a BEA member, Dr Fashizzle. So I was only having some fun. Sheez.... :P

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20148 on: June 30, 2021, 07:18:39 AM »
Seriously, why are you posting a completely different woman in here? This has literally nothing to do with beshine

That is Beshine's body so that's why it has something to do with Beshine. I was not only using it as an illustration of how another woman can be improved IF she had Beshine's body, it was also used for humor. I found it in a Beshine morphs site and this one was created by a BEA member, Dr Fashizzle. So I was only having some fun. Sheez.... :P

Don’t worry about it, solvegas, I understood what you were doing and why.   ;)
~Cris

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20149 on: June 30, 2021, 07:34:42 AM »
Seriously, why are you posting a completely different woman in here? This has literally nothing to do with beshine

That is Beshine's body so that's why it has something to do with Beshine. I was not only using it as an illustration of how another woman can be improved IF she had Beshine's body, it was also used for humor. I found it in a Beshine morphs site and this one was created by a BEA member, Dr Fashizzle. So I was only having some fun. Sheez.... :P

Don’t worry about it, solvegas, I understood what you were doing and why.   ;)

Yeah, some people get it and others don't. There was no malice intended on my part but I was actually giving praise to Beshine as Christina Hendricks is an amazing woman in her own right and saying she would be improved with Beshine's body is an enormous compliment to Beshine.  :)

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20150 on: June 30, 2021, 08:05:08 AM »
The thing that strikes me as strange is that I cannot recall Beshine wearing that outfit.  But then again, I think Dr Fashizzle was doing most of his work in the early Beshine days, much lost in the crash.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20151 on: June 30, 2021, 10:22:30 AM »
The thing that strikes me as strange is that I cannot recall Beshine wearing that outfit.  But then again, I think Dr Fashizzle was doing most of his work in the early Beshine days, much lost in the crash.

I do remember that outfit when Beshine was a tiny 8,000 ccs back in 2009 but she has removed it from her site and as you mention, the great crash of .... 2012 I think, wiped out a lot of the early good stuff.  :(

*

Maik

  • 2960
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20152 on: June 30, 2021, 12:22:05 PM »
Christina Hendricks has borrowed Beshine's body and has been massively improved. My $0.02.  ;) ;D

I like it and think it is not only a good work but even fits Christina quite well.

May be if some feel better we can start another thread with "beshines body swap"  ;D
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20153 on: June 30, 2021, 03:55:41 PM »
I think there are literally a thousand of those head swaps on DA using Beshine's body.  When I see them, my initial thought is always that I wish every girl actually looked like that, that the picture was really them.  A world with a million girls with boobies the size of Beshine's would be amazing.  Not saying we would see them all in Olympic sports, but if they were, it would instantly become must watch TV for me.  Pick a sport, any sport, and let your imagination run wild.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20154 on: June 30, 2021, 09:18:03 PM »
Seriously, why are you posting a completely different woman in here? This has literally nothing to do with beshine

That is Beshine's body so that's why it has something to do with Beshine. I was not only using it as an illustration of how another woman can be improved IF she had Beshine's body, it was also used for humor. I found it in a Beshine morphs site and this one was created by a BEA member, Dr Fashizzle. So I was only having some fun. Sheez.... :P

Don’t worry about it, solvegas, I understood what you were doing and why.   ;)

Yeah, some people get it and others don't. There was no malice intended on my part but I was actually giving praise to Beshine as Christina Hendricks is an amazing woman in her own right and saying she would be improved with Beshine's body is an enormous compliment to Beshine.  :)

Wonder what happened to the face swap morph of Christina Hendricks face with Beshine's body. It's been removed and I don't know why since face swap morphs are quite common throughout this forum. I don't know of any rule that was broken.  ???

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20155 on: June 30, 2021, 09:40:23 PM »
I now know what happened to that morph and it was moved to the Christina Hendricks thread.  :(

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20156 on: June 30, 2021, 10:34:55 PM »
Well, more than 24 hours have passed since my last morph of Beshine which was moved to the Christina Hendricks thread by moderator so this morph done by Heller at the BEA User Gallery should be ok.  :) I hope.  :P

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20157 on: June 30, 2021, 11:05:43 PM »
I now know what happened to that morph and it was moved to the Christina Hendricks thread.  :(
There were two; both are gone.

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20158 on: June 30, 2021, 11:22:59 PM »
Well, more than 24 hours have passed since my last morph of Beshine which was moved to the Christina Hendricks thread by moderator so this morph done by Heller at the BEA User Gallery should be ok.  :) I hope.  :P
So hard to compare to the real thing

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20159 on: July 01, 2021, 08:32:59 AM »
I now know what happened to that morph and it was moved to the Christina Hendricks thread.  :(

Are you fucking kidding me?  Someone complained that it wasn’t relevant, but it was Beshine’s body?  That’s pretty damn relevant to me!  Should not have been moved if it was a single complaint.  Now, if multiple people have complained, perhaps, but I find that unlikely.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 08:40:14 AM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Cris