*

morosofist

  • C Cup
  • 621
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9915 on: March 21, 2013, 09:09:43 AM »
I doubt it myself too that Brook has inside information. However it could be possible since they are "twitter bigboobie girlfriends" if you will.

Have to agree with ChetManley though, I really really hope Beshine has given herself another fillup for her birthday. ;D

I didn't even bother to ask Beshine on twitter whether it was true or not because I know she's not going to tell me anyway, even if she did have a fillup. Have to agree with morto on that one; Beshine will tell everyone whenever she feels like it and that's fine by me. Still hoping she will tell and show us that she DID have a fillup soon though!  :)

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9916 on: March 21, 2013, 09:25:53 AM »
I imagine her standing at a doorway or curtain, we see her from the side, with her front behind the doorway/curtain, exposing only her backside. The camera pans out to show her larger butt. Then she slowly steps back, she expose more and more (side view still) of her new larger breasts. She keeps moving back and the breasts keep coming more into view, it just keeps going because her breasts have gotten out-of-this-world (or Out-of-the-room) big!!! Eventually we see all of her, standing there in her full glory. She says "I'm your blind date tonight. I'm sure we'll have lots of fun!"!!!


Hey, I can fantasize, can't I?  ;D

This is the most terrific scene one can ever imagine.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

*

big_is_good

  • B Cup
  • 505
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9917 on: March 21, 2013, 11:05:25 AM »
Again, like I've stated a million times, she'll give PLENTY of notice if there are any fillups whatsoever. If it actually DOES happen, we'll be the first to hear about it. That's what she's best at, is buildup, then speculation, then buildup, then speculation. She's absolutely masterful in her public relations by keeping herself relevant to her fans even when nothing happens, the ultimate tease. It keeps us talking about nothing. Works for me. I tune in everyday. The only fillups have apparently been strictly morphing by us and they've been some of the best I've seen. But there always hope for a real fillup. That's what drives us every day. The hope for BE.

*

gmoney41

  • A Cup
  • 223
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9918 on: March 21, 2013, 07:30:34 PM »
thanks again for the kind words, beshine. :)

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9919 on: March 21, 2013, 09:05:41 PM »
I think she is gonna love that one :o

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Filmmaker

  • A Cup
  • 266
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9920 on: March 21, 2013, 10:44:16 PM »
thanks again for the kind words, beshine. :)

Understatement of the year: "Pretty in Pink."

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9921 on: March 22, 2013, 01:03:56 AM »
That one is indeed pretty awesome! the shape is epic!
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

fignuts2021

  • A Cup
  • 237
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9922 on: March 22, 2013, 09:31:17 AM »
Yowza plain amazing looks like room filling is spreading to the rest of the board... you guys are dropping my jaw everytime I check this thread out I thank you keep em comin

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9923 on: March 22, 2013, 09:40:54 AM »
Don't ask me where this is - I won't answer! I don't either want to show up there!

Just imagine Beshine sun bathing on this sunlounger last year beside the pool.

Those who know what I refer to, will know what they see in the picture.

Mod edit to remove image that presumably violates the privacy section of the BEA Owner's rules. -Palomine
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 10:41:05 AM by Palomine »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

*

gmoney41

  • A Cup
  • 223
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9924 on: March 22, 2013, 03:13:33 PM »
Thanks, guys!!!  ;D

*

gmoney41

  • A Cup
  • 223
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9925 on: March 22, 2013, 04:11:04 PM »
 :D

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9926 on: March 22, 2013, 04:16:15 PM »
HOLY SH--! *passes out*

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

paudius

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 8
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9927 on: March 22, 2013, 09:35:06 PM »
Don't ask me where this is - I won't answer! I don't either want to show up there!

Just imagine Beshine sun bathing on this sunlounger last year beside the pool.

Those who know what I refer to, will know what they see in the picture.



Bravo...I say bravo, how long did it take you to find that? :o

*

ThinWhiteDuke

  • C Cup
  • 156
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9928 on: March 23, 2013, 01:52:38 AM »
Don't ask me where this is - I won't answer! I don't either want to show up there!

Just imagine Beshine sun bathing on this sunlounger last year beside the pool.

Those who know what I refer to, will know what they see in the picture.


This...is frightening.
"Like my cock is John the Baptist saying someday someone greater than me shall come." - Momus

*

Demon

  • C Cup
  • 600
  • What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
    • Morph my wifee
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #9929 on: March 23, 2013, 02:09:30 AM »
Don't ask me where this is - I won't answer! I don't either want to show up there!

Just imagine Beshine sun bathing on this sunlounger last year beside the pool.

Those who know what I refer to, will know what they see in the picture.



I am not seeing what this is...