*

Mercerwatch

  • F Cup
  • 1264
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5490 on: August 24, 2010, 10:48:22 AM »
Beshine, I'm sure the folks in Herzogenaurach would be proud of the strength of their spandex. You should seek an endorsement from adidas!
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5491 on: August 24, 2010, 11:02:52 AM »
Seeing the ADIDAS shirt reminds me of a 'joke' I heard about them when I was a kid.  I was wearing an ADIDAS shirt with the logo, and a guy said 'why are you wearing a dirty shirt?'.  I said why, and he said 'Cause your shirt, ADIDAS stands for All Day I Dream About Sex'.
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5492 on: August 24, 2010, 01:26:26 PM »
hi all!

I had to make my own BESHINE morph, after all those inspiring images here. The lady is inspiring too, of course :)

So here´s my preview of Beshine's size in two years from now. Am I a good futurelogist? I hope you'll like it, specially Beshine!


See ya!

Gardenio

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5493 on: August 24, 2010, 04:57:38 PM »
Wow, mr Ricco.... :o i have to admit i like what i see :D . Thanks for sharing it...i just wonder what would beshine say of it...so far is one of the morphs in which beshine seems to have the biggests breasts  :P

Keep up your great job!
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5494 on: August 24, 2010, 06:35:53 PM »
New set is up :)

Think it's safe to say we'll all be having sweet dreams tonight, I certainly will ;) 8)

Be's showing off her 'come to bed' eyes :D
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5495 on: August 25, 2010, 02:03:49 PM »
beshine, i just want to ask, can you give me an answer if you will do the fill up vid?

hi yengyeng!!

yep...

i will do a fill up video  :)

XOXO  ;D

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5496 on: August 25, 2010, 02:10:37 PM »
Beshine, folks here are practically worshiping you. :) What does it feel like when people are running out of superlatives telling how fantastic you look?  :o

hey, i'm just a normal girl... i can't find any words.. its simply amazing  8) 8)

i'm just grateful and i feel very flattered & honored  :) :) :)

XOXO

beshine  :-*

PS: great morph  ;D ;D ;D


*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5497 on: August 25, 2010, 02:16:09 PM »
Beshine, I'm sure the folks in Herzogenaurach would be proud of the strength of their spandex. You should seek an endorsement from adidas!

;D ;D ;D

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5498 on: August 25, 2010, 02:18:45 PM »
hi all!

I had to make my own BESHINE morph, after all those inspiring images here. The lady is inspiring too, of course :)

So here´s my preview of Beshine's size in two years from now. Am I a good futurelogist? I hope you'll like it, specially Beshine!


See ya!

Gardenio

WOW..

thank you gardenio ricco.. i really like that morph !!

XOXO  ;D

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5499 on: August 25, 2010, 02:33:12 PM »
me in pink in the bed  ;D ;D ;D


*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5500 on: August 25, 2010, 02:50:55 PM »
me in pink in the bed  ;D ;D ;D



Should I grab your boobs with my hands or straddle you like an overjoyed cowboy? ;D

Q-"Yeeeehaw!"-BE

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5501 on: August 25, 2010, 03:06:59 PM »
watching tv from bed is sometimes not so easy when i'm lieing on my back, hehe  ;D ;D ;D



XOXO

beshine  :-* 8) :)


Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5502 on: August 25, 2010, 03:11:29 PM »
watching tv from bed is sometimes not so easy when i'm lieing on my back, hehe  ;D ;D ;D



XOXO

beshine  :-* 8) :)



Beshine - that last photo is amazing.  Have you thought about a photo lying on your back with your head titled downward to see how far your breasts fall down in front of your face?

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5503 on: August 25, 2010, 03:16:33 PM »
watching tv from bed is sometimes not so easy when i'm lieing on my back, hehe  ;D ;D ;D



That…is…AWESOME!

Q-"I wanna jump right in your middle"-BE ;D

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #5504 on: August 25, 2010, 05:02:07 PM »
me in pink in the bed  ;D ;D ;D


Starting to think one of every item of clothing you own in pink Beshine ;D

Mm... maybe not, I guess it's tricky to find a pink bra your size ;) :)
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^