*

delirium80

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 8
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6075 on: November 19, 2010, 09:09:33 AM »

I'm very interesting in Beshine's boob growing proces, so i would be very thaknful if someone could post some pictures of her after every boob augmentation she did, just to see difference in her size before and after.

Thanks in advance
Best regards

*

tyrion71

  • A Cup
  • 80
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6076 on: November 19, 2010, 10:46:17 AM »
Hi Beshine,
did you reach the 10000cc?
How big do you want to go?

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6077 on: November 19, 2010, 10:36:36 PM »
New diary entry. Hot as usual. She is inside a store's changing room trying different outfits. Wish she would make a video of her changing into many different outfits. Perhaps soon.  :)

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6078 on: November 20, 2010, 03:28:08 AM »

i think the problem is the boobie greed monster..  ;D ;D

there are days.. i don't think my boobies are that big..

call me crazy, but that's the way it is  ??? ??? ::) ::) ;D ;D

No, Beshine, I don't call you crazy.

I'd rather say that you have an awesome attitude. I mean, what's wrong with big boobies, really?!
Being obsessed with gigantic breasts is something that should be fun and rewarding! (Keisha)
My breasts complete who I really am from inside out. (Elizabeth)
I never cover up my huge hooters when I go out in public. I show 'em off. (Vixen)
If I catch men staring at my chest I always take it as a compliment. (Pauleena)
Wouldn’t it be great if overfilled boobs became the norm? (Keisha)

*

Marcel

  • A Cup
  • 205
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6079 on: November 20, 2010, 10:57:33 AM »
The new diary pix "Changing Room" are soooo horny!! :P No matter what you wear, you look fantastic in every clothes!! :-* Even in an old potato sack you would look irresistible,no doubt! ;) xoxo

*

derfsgurl

  • C Cup
  • 188
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6080 on: November 20, 2010, 11:40:00 AM »
Then Beshine, you must call me crazy too! Because I think you are an inspiration! You are so pretty.
Currently 36c (natural) going for 1500 cc in 2014
All pictures of me are Copyright 2014-Derfsgurl

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6081 on: November 20, 2010, 04:40:24 PM »
Yah! this siary is incredible and is just me or she did something to her eyes? She looks better and better efter each diary and set.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6082 on: November 20, 2010, 05:24:07 PM »
*dies*

Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Demon

  • C Cup
  • 600
  • What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
    • Morph my wifee
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6083 on: November 20, 2010, 05:27:28 PM »
*dies*


It is getting harder and harder to tell Morphs from normal images of her
This isnt a Morph is it


Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6084 on: November 20, 2010, 05:32:44 PM »
*dies*



*explodes*

this might just be the most erotic image i have ever seen.
the look in her eyes! like she is **92** on power.
a brief moment of lucidity where she realizes just how trully gargantuan her breasts have become, and the power this grants her.

beshine, you know it, you are an absolute sexual goddess.
and i cant thank you enough for it.

*

Demon

  • C Cup
  • 600
  • What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
    • Morph my wifee
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6085 on: November 20, 2010, 05:34:20 PM »
*explodes*

this might just be the most erotic image i have ever seen.
the look in her eyes! like she is **92** on power.
a brief moment of lucidity where she realizes just how trully gargantuan her breasts have become, and the power this grants her.

beshine, you know it, you are an absolute sexual goddess.
and i cant thank you enough for it.

almost looks liek she got a fill up recently

*

TheBoobGuy

  • The Definitive Article
  • 1092
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6086 on: November 20, 2010, 06:06:44 PM »
The right one looks considerable bigger than the left now. or is it an illusion created by gravitaional lensing?
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

*

picktin

  • A Cup
  • 121
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6087 on: November 20, 2010, 07:01:34 PM »
The right one looks considerable bigger than the left now. or is it an illusion created by gravitaional lensing?

Look at the edge of the mirror on the wall and you can see that she is shooting at an angle. Therefore, objects in mirror are closer (larger) etc. etc.  It's an illusion.

Other boob looks higher because that arm is up.

She is amazing.  So glad she has done this.  My whole life - I've looked at images of women and thought (if-only her boobs were bigger).  Finally - I no longer have to say this when I look at her images.

(still holding out that she'll fill in January though)

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6088 on: November 20, 2010, 07:08:18 PM »
I like the blue shirt pics more, that shirt can't contain her at all ;D
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

Lloyd

  • E Cup
  • 309
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #6089 on: November 20, 2010, 07:56:33 PM »
Look at the edge of the mirror on the wall and you can see that she is shooting at an angle. Therefore, objects in mirror are closer (larger) etc. etc.  It's an illusion.

Other boob looks higher because that arm is up.

She is amazing.  So glad she has done this.  My whole life - I've looked at images of women and thought (if-only her boobs were bigger).  Finally - I no longer have to say this when I look at her images.

(still holding out that she'll fill in January though)

Actually, if you look at that photo set you can see that she doesn't take any of the photos.  If she were shooting into a mirror her camera lens would be pointed almost straight at the viewer. The way she is holding the camera couldn't result in the angle of the photos in this set. But yes, whoever shot that photo has the camera tilted to one side.
"You were funny as hell playing those bagpipes, though."