Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7395 on: July 01, 2011, 08:40:00 AM »
And we are all very thankful for your site... ;)
BTW: strange that RTL(2), Pro7 or Sat1 didn't already knock on your door.



yep.....i also wonder about this...

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7396 on: July 01, 2011, 04:30:30 PM »
big boobs out in public !!!

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7397 on: July 01, 2011, 04:32:22 PM »
have a great & fun weekend all !!!

XOXOXO beshine  :-*

*

Lovebig01

  • D Cup
  • 351
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7398 on: July 01, 2011, 04:44:36 PM »
OMG BESHINE, These are the best Pics of you so far!
Also i have to think i was just around 100km away from you then.
To bad i wasn't there! :'(
I wish you and the people around you more sunny days with Beshine hitting the city! ;D
You are awesome! :)

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7399 on: July 01, 2011, 07:20:51 PM »


the reason why i have big boobies is, because i love big boobies  8) 8) 8)

XOXO  :-* :-*




Just as we suspected! that's what makes you different form all the bunch of boobstars! so much hotter! You're the best. Your last replyes have been so illuminating and so hot!!! I'm glad you're still with us!!  ;D

Oh and you have no idea how jealous i am of that girl you're hugging!  :-[ :-*
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Sheherezade

  • A Cup
  • 220
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7400 on: July 01, 2011, 08:25:11 PM »
have a great & fun weekend all !!!

XOXOXO beshine  :-*

I want a hug too. I hope i would also just bump into you. A hug PLEAASE
could someone lend me her boobs? nobody? Then i should have boobs of my own...

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7401 on: July 01, 2011, 10:11:21 PM »
What I find funny is the nonchalant way many people walking by try to act but you can tell in the background they are going " OMG "  :o. This was a great Diary Beshine. Thank you.  :)

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7402 on: July 01, 2011, 10:23:03 PM »
Loving the pool, loving a striped shirt -- and wondering if you would ever consider walking down a street in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA. ;D

*

kingjt

  • A Cup
  • 91
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7403 on: July 01, 2011, 10:30:06 PM »
Beshine, will you ever come to Boston ? I know our boring capital ain't anything for a *ahem* well endowed woman like yourself, and if you do, could I possibly get a hug/pic with you? Omg if I died the next day after that experience I would of died a happy man, whats the current weigh in of them ? And the DSLR camera post awhile back, I sell high profile cameras at my work and I don't have a wide angle lens wide enough to contain your *ahem again* how so I put this, your generous portions, love ya lots n your site !!!!!!!
A quote of MasterDragonFly "there's a hint of SBYCSTBFB, or So Big You Can See Them Both From Behind."
A quote of Solvegas " I am the glutton at the all you can eat buffet."

*

Pixelpusher

  • A Cup
  • 52
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7404 on: July 02, 2011, 12:06:44 AM »
Love this update...  ;D

But... Pittsburgh, Boston.... what I would like to see is Rome or any other Italian city. Italian men already go mental when they see a blonde girl from across the Alps, I'm sure Beshine would cause a riot there, lol.

*

Paddy

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 225
  • be careful with criticism, censorship is lurking
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7405 on: July 02, 2011, 08:01:28 AM »
Oh and you have no idea how jealous i am of that girl you're hugging!  :-[ :-*
[/quote]

Same here ;D

*

morosofist

  • C Cup
  • 621
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7406 on: July 02, 2011, 09:50:03 AM »
Nice anticipation Paddy :)

*

mogas

  • B Cup
  • 111
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7407 on: July 02, 2011, 09:50:34 AM »
have a great & fun weekend all !!!

XOXOXO beshine  :-*

Hey! That's Marienplatz, right? :)

I've been in Munich a month ago, and i will be living there for a while at the end of this year :).

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7408 on: July 02, 2011, 10:04:58 AM »
Munich!?!? :o  I once knew a now-retired stripper who hails from the Munich area, and I keep in touch with her ... hmmmmmmm ... ;D

PS: So this was Hamburg?  I suppose that figures ... when you consider her Whoppers ... ;)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 03:15:51 PM by DruulEmpire »

*

big_is_good

  • B Cup
  • 505
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7409 on: July 02, 2011, 10:18:00 AM »
you've got it wrong.. i said, it's a business to run a professional website.. ;)

i got all my surgeries, implants, lips etc. before i started a website..

the reason why i have big boobies is, because i love big boobies  8) 8) 8)

XOXO  :-* :-*




Thanks for the quick response. Wow, that was fast. But again like you said, it has to be profitable and if your boobs weren't huge then it wouldn't be. So you have to be big to be profitable otherwise you'd be like every other girl on the web basically. And I would think everybody out there did all their surgeries BEFORE they started their web pages or web sites. That was the whole point, right? But we'll never question your love for big boobies. I can't believe anybody would do that simply for the money and nothing else. I mean there has to be some passion to be bigger. Otherwise hundreds of girls would do it, right? Because people certainly enjoy money. We enjoy your passion and are passionate for you . . . Here's to being and getting bigger! But let's be honest, if it were just to cover your costs then you wouldn't need to charge so much. You love big boobies and you love making money. We think that's a great idea. Make all the money you can. I'm happy to contribute. It's a win, win for everybody.