*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7740 on: September 22, 2011, 06:26:03 AM »
You're right, we probably need a geographic designation.

"Houston, we saw the Great Wall of China earlier ... and now we're coming up on the Twin Domes of Hamburg."

Druul "although instead of Houston it would probably be Baikonur :( " Empire

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1355
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7741 on: September 22, 2011, 06:38:06 AM »
In Germany they have already taken notice and put up suitable signs. ;)
|titor|

*

cebe

  • D Cup
  • 1753
    • Email
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7742 on: September 23, 2011, 10:28:12 AM »
In Germany they have already taken notice and put up suitable signs. ;)
and don't forget "Tittenstrasse" near MaxPlanck Intitut in Dresden ! ;D

Here is another magnification I have made, bigger than it looks at first glance. Enjoy
Bigger is Better

*

Mr Benchpress

  • A Cup
  • 59
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7743 on: September 23, 2011, 11:02:19 AM »
Excellent work. She looks magnificent with those huge airships. Let's hope beshine has another fill up soon and reaches that size for real.

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7744 on: September 23, 2011, 11:07:58 AM »
according to FB she has a new video of her in the pool, I guess dreams DO come true ;D!
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

morosofist

  • C Cup
  • 621
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7745 on: September 24, 2011, 05:07:20 PM »
Tsunami Danger!

*

Sawyer90

  • Rocket Jock
  • 1820
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7746 on: September 26, 2011, 10:48:38 AM »
Wow! That's incredible! I hope she can get out from under those things. If not then I could help her. :-)))
Wait your turn! I was here first!
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7747 on: September 26, 2011, 10:45:25 PM »
Awesome one cebe!! and lol @ those german toponyms  :P
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7748 on: September 27, 2011, 12:27:12 PM »
I wanna know how she can even PLAY Angry Birds with her massive boobs in the way ;D.
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7749 on: September 27, 2011, 12:30:00 PM »
I wanna know how she can even PLAY Angry Birds with her massive boobs in the way ;D.


She can't really. She is just faking it for our benefit.  ;) ;D

*

Mr Benchpress

  • A Cup
  • 59
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7750 on: September 27, 2011, 12:51:13 PM »
Yeah, there's no way she can see over those things. I imagine her sitting like that in the waiting room of the clinic, waiting fir her next fill-up to go even bigger still.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7751 on: September 27, 2011, 01:01:29 PM »
Suddenly my libido goes crazy imagining her going so big that she has to perch her computer ON TOP ... :P

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7752 on: September 27, 2011, 04:04:39 PM »
Wow!

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7753 on: September 28, 2011, 12:13:52 PM »
Beshine, the just right balance of big boobs and sweetness ;).
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Mr Benchpress

  • A Cup
  • 59
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7754 on: September 28, 2011, 12:56:09 PM »
Beautiful! I love the way she has to lean back to balance those huge boobs.