*

Sheherezade

  • A Cup
  • 220
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7755 on: September 28, 2011, 02:49:52 PM »
In balance is the right word. There are only bones and BOOBS. And i think, the hardest job for her is to keep the boobs right in balance...  :o
could someone lend me her boobs? nobody? Then i should have boobs of my own...

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7756 on: September 28, 2011, 05:33:16 PM »
beshine, are you satisfied with the size of your implants or do you think they arent big enough yet?

*

moffe

  • A Cup
  • 74
  • Boobs - God's gift to man
    • Themed breasts
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7757 on: September 28, 2011, 05:47:57 PM »
Beautiful! I love the way she has to lean back to balance those huge boobs.

it gives an idea how heavy those amazing globes of joy are...

Boobs - God's gift to man.

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7758 on: September 28, 2011, 07:53:03 PM »
there's no way she could use a laptop...a boobtop or a boobpad on the other hand.... ;D
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 07:54:48 PM by Djoser »
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

moffe

  • A Cup
  • 74
  • Boobs - God's gift to man
    • Themed breasts
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7759 on: September 29, 2011, 03:32:17 AM »
there's no way she could use a laptop...a boobtop or a boobpad on the other hand.... ;D

Best expression i heard today. Boobpad :D

Boobs - God's gift to man.

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7760 on: September 30, 2011, 01:04:27 PM »
I dunno why, but I love when massive boobs are more than ornaments, like when girls keep stuff in their cleavege or use them as temporary shelves...i know most of it is in the realm of fiction but i like to imagine that really busty girls can do so in real life hehe.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

seaj4

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 38
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7761 on: October 01, 2011, 09:25:51 AM »

*

Mr Benchpress

  • A Cup
  • 59
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7762 on: October 01, 2011, 05:14:01 PM »
:O

That is so utterly astounding! I'm so thrilled, for totally selfish reasons, that she is going even bigger. I can't wait. It will be incredible.

*

moffe

  • A Cup
  • 74
  • Boobs - God's gift to man
    • Themed breasts
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7763 on: October 01, 2011, 06:40:54 PM »
It's amazing that her body can handle it. i mean, after all she more or less did not have boobs before...

Boobs - God's gift to man.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7764 on: October 01, 2011, 10:07:08 PM »
I'd like to hang at da pool with B... I'm debonair, gift of gab, just gotta work on da pot belly
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 10:09:09 PM by luvdemwhoppers »
I'm walkin' here

*

Mr Benchpress

  • A Cup
  • 59
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7765 on: October 02, 2011, 02:20:56 AM »
Realistically though, how many additional ccs would she need in order for the additional size to be noticeable? I don't think 1000 would do it.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7766 on: October 02, 2011, 08:41:06 AM »
Realistically though, how many additional ccs would she need in order for the additional size to be noticeable? I don't think 1000 would do it.

You make an interesting point.  What gets you from "WOW!" to "WOWIEKAZOWIE!"?

*

morosofist

  • C Cup
  • 621
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7767 on: October 02, 2011, 09:03:56 AM »
Maybe steps of 2.000 cc's, just like the last time. Because her breasts are soooo big already 2.000 may seem like a small number but you all know it is a LOT. And if you take 2 or 3 steps with 2.000 cc's it really is a big difference. To me her last fill up was already a WOW experience for me, and that was "only" 2.000cc's. I guess for a big breast lover a "small" difference can go a long way ::)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 09:08:13 AM by morosofist »

*

moffe

  • A Cup
  • 74
  • Boobs - God's gift to man
    • Themed breasts
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7768 on: October 02, 2011, 04:19:55 PM »
I guess we will have to hope there is room for a lot more on her next fillup. I for one is excited to see.

Boobs - God's gift to man.

*

James Bond

  • C Cup
  • 400
  • I love breast implants!
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7769 on: October 02, 2011, 09:16:57 PM »
I guess we will have to hope there is room for a lot more on her next fillup. I for one is excited to see.

Me too! ;D ;D ;D
Bond, James Bond.