*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7815 on: October 15, 2011, 12:34:09 PM »
I wonder if it's going to be a yearly thing, every February, another 2000cc's ;)

Mm, or maybe 1000 each side, your skin must be much tighter nowadays :P
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7816 on: October 15, 2011, 12:40:35 PM »
some stretching excercises for that little strap  ;D ;D ;D

*

Swollen Silicone P H D

  • A Cup
  • 186
  • Doctor of Boobology, and Implant physics.
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7817 on: October 15, 2011, 01:06:24 PM »
i have some plans for bigger boobies, but i will tell you more, when time has come ;)

BIGGER BOOBS Beshine?....... :o :o :o


( insert head exploding scene from scanners here ).. Wow!..
You literally may kill half of us fake boob hounds if you do.
Don't get me wrong im all for it!..
Fake Boobs Barbie wants bigger boobs... Yes I love it..... ;D :D ;)

You look so fantastic as of late, your Hair, Make-up, huge implants all top notch.
Again I love your set update titles, they are a huge turn on.

If you are looking for some inspiration for title names. I would be
very honored if you would use my name ( SwollenSillicones ) in any combination
for a set update or better yet a video.

For example ( Beshine's Swollen Silicone's in a micro bikini ) wink wink... 8) 8)

Beshine you seem to have good taste in music you should check out The Fall by the
Gorilaz. The whole thing was made on a IPAD.
I’m listing to it now, its a killer album.... ;) ;)

http://thefall.gorillaz.com/

ssphd
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 01:37:33 PM by Swollen Silicone P H D »
I am hoping to derive an algorithm to better understand the amazing physics of huge Fake boobs.
                 http://www.chelseacharms.com http://www.beshine.com/home 
                 http://www.keishaevans.com http://www.maximounds.com/
                            http://www.maximumpornpass.com/index.php

*

James Bond

  • C Cup
  • 400
  • I love breast implants!
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7818 on: October 15, 2011, 03:43:21 PM »
i have some plans for bigger boobies, but i will tell you more, when time has come ;)

“when time has come ;)”

So, it will come!   ;) ;D ;D Thank you. And thank you so much by be a “real fantasy” breast enlargement.    
Your doctor tells about how the skin can get? 10 l looks very heavy…

I need talk: no to butt enlargement! I’m a Brazilian and like big butt, of course, but it is not join together Beshine.  You have a very, very nice butt, beautiful muscular legs and have nothing to change at this area.

Kisses and kisses.
Bond, James Bond.

*

moepse

  • A Cup
  • 3
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7819 on: October 15, 2011, 11:25:33 PM »
i have some plans for bigger boobies, but i will tell you more, when time has come ;)


baby spiel nicht mit uns verrückten, das nicht fair ! gute nacht be(o)(o)shine :)

*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7820 on: October 16, 2011, 01:10:29 AM »
LOL, I realized that Beshine has just proved that she is my dream girl!

I offer exhibit "A":

(Note that Beshine is just a little bit bigger than Ms. Whebb!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ;D)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 01:26:31 AM by Dr_Fashizzle »

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7821 on: October 16, 2011, 03:22:53 AM »
God help me, but I can still imagine her going even bigger. :P

Beshine, do you find that you now walk around with your shoulders tilting backwards?

*

moffe

  • A Cup
  • 74
  • Boobs - God's gift to man
    • Themed breasts
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7822 on: October 16, 2011, 04:37:20 AM »
LOL, I realized that Beshine has just proved that she is my dream girl!

I offer exhibit "A":

(Note that Beshine is just a little bit bigger than Ms. Whebb!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ;D)

A dream come true. Amazing :)

Boobs - God's gift to man.

*

morosofist

  • C Cup
  • 621
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7823 on: October 16, 2011, 07:15:57 AM »
LOL, I realized that Beshine has just proved that she is my dream girl!

I offer exhibit "A":


I would also like to see exhibit B (and C and D..) ;D

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7824 on: October 16, 2011, 08:35:47 AM »
I would also like to see exhibit B (and C and D..) ;D

Don't you mean Exhibit 'BE'? ;)

She's exhibited plenty of that in the last few years :)
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

morosofist

  • C Cup
  • 621
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7825 on: October 16, 2011, 08:56:07 AM »
Hehe, good one ;)

*

morosofist

  • C Cup
  • 621
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7826 on: October 16, 2011, 09:45:36 AM »
i have some plans for bigger boobies, but i will tell you more, when time has come ;)

Beshine, you are unbelievable.....

*

cebe

  • D Cup
  • 1753
    • Email
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7827 on: October 16, 2011, 10:40:59 AM »
What a fabulous lady  :o

What a fabulous pose in daisyduke to say the least !
Bigger is Better

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7828 on: October 16, 2011, 05:08:16 PM »
LOL, I realized that Beshine has just proved that she is my dream girl!

I offer exhibit "A":

(Note that Beshine is just a little bit bigger than Ms. Whebb!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ;D)

I was thinking the EXACT same thing when I saw that set :o.
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

ddsds

  • A Cup
  • 3
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7829 on: October 17, 2011, 04:04:40 AM »
I notices in the latest set that Beshine lips are getting bigger!  :o
Can't wait to see them grow even more :P