*

sidewalkpsycho

  • E Cup
  • 1396
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7995 on: December 01, 2011, 03:04:53 PM »
Hmmmm, no reactions to Beshine's new website?

Candid videos might be nice.
When you're good, no one remembers.
When you're bad, no one forgets.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7996 on: December 01, 2011, 09:14:28 PM »
Well, she is still updating her site and it's running slow. The snapshots section seems to be her diary section so far. The cams section is a link to anorher site whuch she is no part of yet.  We shall see how it goes though.

*

Pixelpusher

  • A Cup
  • 52
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7997 on: December 02, 2011, 12:03:12 AM »
Hmmmm, no reactions to Beshine's new website?

First reaction: it's slower...  :-\
Overall it's an improvement I would say. Looks like the diary will not get weekly updates anymore, but we get candid movies now, which sounds exciting. And the pictures are *much* bigger now, which is great! I always hoped that the livecams would start soon (my reason to join the site), but the cam link goes to a external camsite... hmm.  :(

*

morosofist

  • C Cup
  • 621
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7998 on: December 02, 2011, 07:24:26 AM »
I am curious about the candid movies too. And the Beshine on Tour. Extra vid's/dvd's? ::)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 11:39:26 AM by morosofist »

*

Swollen Silicone P H D

  • A Cup
  • 186
  • Doctor of Boobology, and Implant physics.
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7999 on: December 02, 2011, 01:28:04 PM »

 Need updates!....

Going into Beshine withdrawal.. :'( :'(

lol and its only been a week... ::) ::)

ssphd
I am hoping to derive an algorithm to better understand the amazing physics of huge Fake boobs.
                 http://www.chelseacharms.com http://www.beshine.com/home 
                 http://www.keishaevans.com http://www.maximounds.com/
                            http://www.maximumpornpass.com/index.php

*

big_is_good

  • B Cup
  • 505
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8000 on: December 02, 2011, 01:39:02 PM »
Need updates!....

Going into Beshine withdrawal.. :'( :'(

lol and its only been a week... ::) ::)

ssphd

Don't worry, I'm sure something is coming up. Let her exhale after the website reshuffle.

*

big_is_good

  • B Cup
  • 505
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8001 on: December 02, 2011, 01:40:19 PM »
Candid videos might be nice.

Looks like a simple repackaging of the diary stuff without the diary.

*

ussername

  • A Cup
  • 71
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8002 on: December 02, 2011, 03:08:24 PM »
"In the Snapshots Gallery and the Candid Movies Collection you see Beshine in private situations and behind the scenes."

wow could this mean we get one video update a week as earlier + now a beshine candid video clip ...so like 2 video clips per week? ..well too early to say cheer.. hope she posts more and more clips and picsets in the future  :P

video today?  :o

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8003 on: December 04, 2011, 05:49:22 PM »
I do miss beshine's updates however great stuff takes time to work out, si I'd rather be patient.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8004 on: December 06, 2011, 12:01:25 PM »
Hello people,

Seeing this Morph posted by cebe, I coudn't help but to follow his words and dream bigger... And as much as I love her as she is, I also wanted to see how would she look like with really large niples, so I made this quick morph-over-morph and wanted to share with you.

Hope you guys like it, and maybe get Beshine's point of view on this :)

Thanks!


*

Sinistro

  • A Cup
  • 220
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8005 on: December 06, 2011, 12:13:59 PM »
Hello people,

Seeing this Morph posted by cebe, I coudn't help but to follow his words and dream bigger... And as much as I love her as she is, I also wanted to see how would she look like with really large niples, so I made this quick morph-over-morph and wanted to share with you.

Hope you guys like it, and maybe get Beshine's point of view on this :)

Thanks!



big nipples are weird. in fact, i think small nipples plus >13.000cc <15.001cc breasts sounds perfect

*

thunter

  • E Cup
  • 333
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8006 on: December 06, 2011, 05:03:27 PM »
big nipples are weird. in fact, i think small nipples plus >13.000cc <15.001cc breasts sounds perfect

Well, there's an unfortunate case of thinking everyone else has your preference.

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8007 on: December 06, 2011, 05:17:23 PM »
reminds me of this Paul Forrest drawing ;)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

jsands

  • A Cup
  • 65
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8008 on: December 06, 2011, 10:33:42 PM »
Need updates!....

Going into Beshine withdrawal
.. :'( :'(

lol and its only been a week... ::) ::)

ssphd
Don't worry, I'm sure something is coming up. Let her exhale after the website reshuffle.

Half of me seconds ssphd, the other half seconds big_is_good.
Known as js1234 @ deviantArt

*

kroonsu

  • A Cup
  • 180
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8009 on: December 07, 2011, 01:14:15 AM »
big nipples are weird. in fact, i think small nipples plus >13.000cc <15.001cc breasts sounds perfect
I also prefer huge breasts but small nipples