*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8100 on: January 02, 2012, 12:48:31 PM »
this pic cracks me up her expression on her face is what does it ;D
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8101 on: January 02, 2012, 01:20:02 PM »
I agree, it's like "Yeah, I'm cool, I'm cool, I know it, I know it." 8)

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8102 on: January 02, 2012, 02:42:51 PM »
She's indeed the best ever!!
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

morosofist

  • C Cup
  • 621
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8103 on: January 02, 2012, 03:05:39 PM »
this pic cracks me up her expression on her face is what does it ;D


Thanks for posting that pic, got a warm feeling from that one. She indeed looks super in this pic! ;D

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9603
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8104 on: January 02, 2012, 07:46:56 PM »
this pic cracks me up her expression on her face is what does it ;D

Damn, that picture just shows attitude!

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8105 on: January 02, 2012, 08:14:34 PM »
this pic cracks me up her expression on her face is what does it ;D

I couldn't help but notice the huge cucumber in the background.

Coincidence? ;)

*

nikcm

  • A Cup
  • 63
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8106 on: January 03, 2012, 03:54:06 AM »
MasterDragonfly you have a good sense of humor))

*

cebe

  • D Cup
  • 1753
    • Email
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8107 on: January 04, 2012, 10:11:31 AM »
What a dream to-night !

I wish all the best to the best
Bigger is Better

*

Mr Benchpress

  • A Cup
  • 59
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8108 on: January 04, 2012, 11:58:11 AM »
That is INCREDIBLE!

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8109 on: January 04, 2012, 12:19:16 PM »
Her abs and belly button are looking quite nice as well.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8110 on: January 04, 2012, 01:34:16 PM »
Needed a second look to fully appreciate that that was a morph cebe, very nice work :)

I've seen the future, and it's huuuuuuuge ;) ;D
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

morosofist

  • C Cup
  • 621
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8111 on: January 04, 2012, 02:17:47 PM »
Needed a second look to fully appreciate that that was a morph cebe, very nice work :)


Heheh, I needed that second look too ;) ;D

*

Swollen Silicone P H D

  • A Cup
  • 186
  • Doctor of Boobology, and Implant physics.
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8112 on: January 05, 2012, 03:22:09 AM »
What a dream to-night !

I wish all the best to the best

For the most part im not
into morphs, but thats cool. ;)
imagine if she did reach that size... :o :o

in fact i just got a new plus sized hd monitor today.
Beshine's Boobs were getting to big for my old
little screen.. lol   :P

So Thanks Beshine for being my reason to upgrade.
 ;)

ssphd
I am hoping to derive an algorithm to better understand the amazing physics of huge Fake boobs.
                 http://www.chelseacharms.com http://www.beshine.com/home 
                 http://www.keishaevans.com http://www.maximounds.com/
                            http://www.maximumpornpass.com/index.php

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8113 on: January 05, 2012, 09:13:34 AM »
in fact i just got a new plus sized hd monitor today.
Beshine's Boobs were getting to big for my old
little screen.. lol   :P

thats great to hear ;D ;D

congratulations to your new screen!!

*

beshine

  • F Cup
  • 1497
    • Beshine.com
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #8114 on: January 05, 2012, 09:17:10 AM »
I couldn't help but notice the huge cucumber in the background.

Coincidence? ;)

LOL  ;D ;D ;D