I have a short question for you, but I don't know if it is asked before..so, are you stil somewhat able to lie on you stomach? And please, can we see a picture of you doing this?thanks in advance
Do you have a date for your next filling yet? I know you said you plan for it to be this year.
Thank you for your awesome workout video from yesterday! Also i loved the latest photoset with the huge cleavage you were showing in that shirt!
hey breasts!! you're right.. i will go bigger this year i will let you know, when i have an official date. xoxo, beshine
I know that some of you don't like morphs, and I hope they will pardon me, but when I see her, I can't stop dreaming
hey djwardy.. lying on my stomach is not possible anymore, i have to **82** an my back... xo
In any case I can't wait for the next fill up!Q what an epic day it will be!
If you can't **82** on your stomach, you can always **82** on mine ...-Munch "cheesiest" Wolf
Beshine do you hope to make another big step like the last times? (+2000cc)