*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20055 on: April 29, 2021, 07:53:57 AM »
Wow, another week has passed since the last update to this thread. I guess you can say that the BEA enthusiasm for Beshine has pretty much died off. I was curious about her site and, as of 5:45 AM Pacific Time on 4/29/2021, she last updated her video section on 3/14/2021 and her photo section on 3/21/2021. I also checked CamLivePortal and her last appearance was on 4/11/2021. Considering her popularity at CamLivePortal, that is surprising. Perhaps she has expanded again and needs time to heal. I hope everything is ok with her. Here is a morph done by Heller at the BEA Users Gallery. Maybe, if she has expanded again, this is how she looks now,  :)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 07:57:17 AM by solvegas »

*

Harry

  • A Cup
  • 221
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20056 on: April 29, 2021, 09:14:24 AM »
She is still incredible, but posts mostly on OnlyFans these days, so there isn't much content we can actually post and talk about. Plus she isn't here anymore   :(

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20057 on: April 29, 2021, 10:55:32 AM »
While still very much a Beshine admirer and appreciative of the inspiration she has given to others, it is difficult to know what to say here that she may not find offensive.  Clearly, critiquing her site, her photography, and anything about her are off limits despite your intentions being constructive; I try to never say anything negative without offering an alternative, stated or obvious, on any subject.  Without solutions, it is indeed, merely whining.  While going a month before an update has become business as usual, I found the absence of cam shows highly unusual.  At one time she was doing them multiple days each week, but for months, it has been limited to very short times on Sundays alone; almost seems like one private show and gone as I have only once witnessed getting enough gold to launch once in months.  To be fair, I am just in and out of the party chat, just to check out how she is looking.  Her Only Fans still updates daily and she does offer 2-3 videos a week there, however, they are shot on an inside venue, making it easier to abide by any Covid restrictions that may exist in her area.

To that end, it seems apparent that her travel is limited, vacations cancelled, and most updates are from before Covid, or more recently, little trips around Germany, which account for maybe 20 videos/picture sets over the past 6 months or so.  Trust me, she is still stunningly beautiful as this picture shows (my first in nearly a year since she wanted them limited to one a week).  I have to imagine that photographing in north German weather presents challenges at most times of the year and we can only hope that this world gets past the virus hysteria and insanity so that Beshine can get back to those more southern vacations.

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20058 on: May 04, 2021, 10:27:50 PM »
And now, perhaps I can load the first picture I have posted on this thread since maybe last summer.  As I said, she is still stunningly beautiful.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20059 on: May 05, 2021, 12:20:12 AM »
When this morph was done about 11 years ago, it seemed so amazing but if you compare it to the above posted by Bombayduk, perhaps not. Beshine just keeps on being amazing.  :)

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20060 on: May 12, 2021, 02:49:15 PM »
So I was thinking of breaking down and checking out Beshine's Onlyfans page. I know this has probably been covered in the past, but I don't have time to go thru all the posts on this page. Is she posting photo sets on this page or just a picture here, a picture there? Do you have to pay extra for the videos and photos after you pay for the subscription? Any input would be appreciated.......Thanks.....

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20061 on: May 12, 2021, 03:39:01 PM »
So I was thinking of breaking down and checking out Beshine's Onlyfans page. I know this has probably been covered in the past, but I don't have time to go thru all the posts on this page. Is she posting photo sets on this page or just a picture here, a picture there? Do you have to pay extra for the videos and photos after you pay for the subscription? Any input would be appreciated.......Thanks.....
Daily picture and perhaps a couple videos every week; they give you a perspective not seen on her regular site and certainly worth the look, however, the videos come with at an extra $20 each, so it is an option, the value of which, is in the eye of the beholder.  I have not figured out a way of saving the videos to disc yet.  The videos are usually a bit longer than those on her site and although they are often much the same, there is no redundancy carryover from pictures.  So the bottom line is that I find the OF to be worth the $12, the value of videos are up to the individual.  While I would never question Beshine's love for having huge breasts, I have to wonder if she is moving on in some respects; once a multiple times a week staple, she has not done a cam show in well over a month, after months of limiting them to a small window on Sundays.  But if you join her OF, any thought that she is not absolutely in love with having huge breasts is quickly mute.

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20062 on: May 12, 2021, 06:46:45 PM »
So I was thinking of breaking down and checking out Beshine's Onlyfans page. I know this has probably been covered in the past, but I don't have time to go thru all the posts on this page. Is she posting photo sets on this page or just a picture here, a picture there? Do you have to pay extra for the videos and photos after you pay for the subscription? Any input would be appreciated.......Thanks.....
Daily picture and perhaps a couple videos every week; they give you a perspective not seen on her regular site and certainly worth the look, however, the videos come with at an extra $20 each, so it is an option, the value of which, is in the eye of the beholder.  I have not figured out a way of saving the videos to disc yet.  The videos are usually a bit longer than those on her site and although they are often much the same, there is no redundancy carryover from pictures.  So the bottom line is that I find the OF to be worth the $12, the value of videos are up to the individual.  While I would never question Beshine's love for having huge breasts, I have to wonder if she is moving on in some respects; once a multiple times a week staple, she has not done a cam show in well over a month, after months of limiting them to a small window on Sundays.  But if you join her OF, any thought that she is not absolutely in love with having huge breasts is quickly mute.
So you have to pay extra for the videos but you can't save them? That is a bummer. I also noticed she has not done a cam show in a long time. Hopefully she is just taking a break. They have a 6 dollar special right now to sign up on her onlyfans, which is too good to pass up. I'll give an update on what I think of the site in a few days.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20063 on: May 12, 2021, 10:52:44 PM »
This morph by Heller of one great photoshoot where Beshine is being pampered in a beauty salon about 11 years ago brings back great memories.  :)

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20064 on: May 12, 2021, 10:57:33 PM »
I have to wonder if she is moving on in some respects; once a multiple times a week staple, she has not done a cam show in well over a month, after months of limiting them to a small window on Sundays.

I hope we get some official information about this from her. I can't really remember when she last took a long break from camming. Hope she is doing okay.

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20065 on: May 13, 2021, 12:10:16 AM »
I have to wonder if she is moving on in some respects; once a multiple times a week staple, she has not done a cam show in well over a month, after months of limiting them to a small window on Sundays.

I hope we get some official information about this from her. I can't really remember when she last took a long break from camming. Hope she is doing okay.
As do I.  I think the party chat offered an opportunity to actually converse with her and she always seemed to enjoy it, however, participation wasn't as it once was a couple years ago, so perhaps she viewed it as wasting time.  I don't know how restrictions are in her area, but if they have let up, no one can blame her for wanting to get out and have fun.  Now with warmer weather approaching, perhaps she can even go on vacation this year.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20066 on: May 17, 2021, 09:24:08 PM »
Morph done by Heller in the BEA User Gallery.  :)

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20067 on: May 18, 2021, 01:51:37 PM »
So Chelsea has admitted she was 11k at her all time biggest. The larger numbers were size marketing from her agents that got out of hand over time.

So if Chelsea never was over 11k, what does that tell us about Beshine? Can we assume she is around 11-12k? Did she also get caught up in the cc marketing game?

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20068 on: May 18, 2021, 02:33:20 PM »
So Chelsea has admitted she was 11k at her all time biggest. The larger numbers were size marketing from her agents that got out of hand over time.

So if Chelsea never was over 11k, what does that tell us about Beshine? Can we assume she is around 11-12k? Did she also get caught up in the cc marketing game?
Tried to do the math multiple times using things of approximate size the same distance from the camera as her breasts; it is difficult and inconsistent, ranging anywhere from about 16,500cc to 23,000cc.  I use a partial filled sphere calculator as this is the best generalization of her breasts when you consider the flat chest wall.  The thing is, at her size, just ½" can make a few thousand difference.  Not as good as having a known total or having Beshine volunteer to check displacement, but it has been the best I can offer thus far. 

One thing for sure, if we accept that she was 10,000cc after Feb 2011, she is very much larger and her breasts have become far more round in shape today.  When you consider the geometry that it requires 8X the volume to double the size of a given shape, if you believe she is 25% larger, which is certainly not a stretch of the imagination, she would have had to double her volume.  Just comparing videos and how she moved 10 years to today, there is a pronounced difference.  It is entirely subjective, but I do believe she has doubled her volume and while Chelsea looked almost as big for her frame, she was 4" shorter, which makes a large speculative difference.   

*

Breasts

  • P Cup
  • 3414
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20069 on: May 19, 2021, 02:24:09 AM »
So Chelsea has admitted she was 11k at her all time biggest. The larger numbers were size marketing from her agents that got out of hand over time.

So if Chelsea never was over 11k, what does that tell us about Beshine? Can we assume she is around 11-12k? Did she also get caught up in the cc marketing game?
Where did Chelsea state this?  :) I know she said she felt her and Beshine were similar in size.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 08:04:58 AM by Breasts »
01000010 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100001