*

BiAnn1980

  • D Cup
  • 150
Agnes - Polish, Curly Haired and Very Busty MERGED
« on: August 04, 2007, 10:50:01 PM »
I recently found out about a model named Agnes.  She models for Gigantischebrueste.de (Gigantischebrueste.com).  I think she's amazing!  I'm surprised that she hasn't been discussed much (at least since I've been a member.)  

What do you think?...

*

Gtech

  • G Cup
  • 1183
Re: Agnes - Polish, Curly Haired and Very Busty MERGED
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 11:02:17 PM »
Wow, love the size and shape of her breasts.  I'd love to see more pics.

*

Brahma

  • E Cup
  • 1388
Re: Agnes - Polish, Curly Haired and Very Busty MERGED
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 11:22:46 PM »
I've seen video of her in the pink top, but she does not take it off.  These are the first photos of her bare breasts that I've seen.  [Borat accent] Very nice!

*

corbet

  • C Cup
  • 99
Re: Agnes - Polish, Curly Haired and Very Busty MERGED
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 01:15:54 AM »
she calls herself Vicky now
http://www.ladies.de/HTML/Anzeigenmarkt/...B&LadSite=0
sorry only in german

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: Agnes - Polish, Curly Haired and Very Busty MERGED
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 10:42:33 PM »
Most excellent, awesome and other superlatives!

*

dissenter

  • Banned User
  • *
  • 24
Re: Agnes - Polish, Curly Haired and Very Busty MERGED
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 10:09:51 AM »
Although i prefer slimmer girls i have to admit that Agnes breast are rather sexy.

*

cwb1014

  • D Cup
  • 160
    • None
Re: Agnes - Polish, Curly Haired and Very Busty MERGED
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 06:40:47 PM »
Quote:

she calls herself Vicky now
http://www.ladies.de/HTML/Anzeigenmarkt/...B&LadSite=0
sorry only in german




Thanks for the info.  This may be a better link:

http://www.ladies.de/HTML/Anzeigenmarkt/...=12767&GO=2

Enjoy!

 

*

Jessica

  • E Cup
  • 212
    • http://www.www.bigbreastsdream.com
Re: Agnes - Polish, Curly Haired and Very Busty MERGED
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 08:03:44 AM »
Quote:

I recently found out about a model named Agnes.  She models for Gigantischebrueste.de (Gigantischebrueste.com).  I think she's amazing!  I'm surprised that she hasn't been discussed much (at least since I've been a member.)  

What do you think?...




Wow, she is a goddess!:)
One can hardly know a woman they say and is almoust true but to plunge into HER mystery and to discover HER bliss is a reward in itself don't you think? www.bigbreastsdream.com

*

seanster

  • F Cup
  • 1114
Re: Agnes - Polish, Curly Haired and Very Busty MERGED
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 09:04:43 AM »
Many thanks for starting a thread dedicated to such a wonderful lady. I have been a huge fan of Agnes for a while and I really hope that she continues to model for some time to come. My only regret is that she has never featured on more sites as she has all the 'attributes' to be really popular.

Perhaps a future divinebreasts.com model, eh Jessica?!

*

BiAnn1980

  • D Cup
  • 150
Re: Agnes - Polish, Curly Haired and Very Busty MERGED
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2007, 06:20:55 PM »
It seems that Agnes has gotten much positive response!  I've been able to collect a few of her videos/clips.  Here's my favorite.  [It's kind of a big file (48 mbs). But trust me, it's DEFINITELY worth downloading!!!]

http://www.filefactory.com/file/e3c68b/

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76284
Re: Agnes - Polish, Curly Haired and Very Busty MERGED
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2015, 12:40:22 PM »
This lady did a few photo sets and was not around for too long. She does have one tremendous set of natural boobs though.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Agnes - Polish, Curly Haired and Very Busty MERGED
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2015, 10:58:04 AM »
Though you can't believe everything you read online of course, I do seem to recall that she worked as an escort in Germany for a while too. I also think that she did model for quite a few different sites while she was working.

I always liked her... she sometimes had that stern look that Toni Kessering had, and surely, there's plenty to like about her figure, no? ;)

24H (64) ULd GF Agnes

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76284
Re: Agnes - Polish, Curly Haired and Very Busty MERGED
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2016, 05:42:14 AM »
 :)

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Agnes - Polish, Curly Haired and Very Busty MERGED
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2016, 11:09:57 AM »
I've always thought she was quite appealing: yes, she's got a bit of that scowl expression sometimes (as I mentioned before, she reminds me of Toni Kessering in that respect... as if a smile were anathema) and some might not be wild about the vaguely squarish shape of her face (which IME tends towards jowlyness by one's forties) but IMO, she's really quite sexy. Not every woman need look like a bland generic clone of a fashion model in order to be easy on the eyes (and libido ;)).

Agnes from Big TIts on Bed video ULd GF Agnes

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Agnes - Polish, Curly Haired and Very Busty MERGED
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2016, 12:22:32 PM »
It is very difficult to read your comments in yellow letters on a grey background, Palomine.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 12:25:07 PM by Martin Solo »