*

Number6

  • E Cup
  • 349
Sarah Silverman Season 2
« on: August 15, 2007, 03:06:16 AM »
I happened to flip past Comedy Central a couple of times tonight, and one of their promos for the second season of Sarah Silverman's show has her dressed up in a Renaissance-style getup saying something like, "the next season of my show is coming soon...in the meantime, watch my heaving breasts."  While her boobs aren't that huge compared to many of those found here, I nevertheless find myself compelled to follow her instructions...
Anyway, enterprising vid-cappers might want to keep an eye on Comedy Central to grab the promo spot, her cleavage is rather appealingly presented.
Be seeing you...

*

milom

  • D Cup
  • 179
Re: Sarah Silverman Season 2
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 02:25:39 PM »
How is it HER show got picked up for a second season, and Stella got dumped.  Damn you comedy central scheduling people!

*

servomoore

  • D Cup
  • 229
Re: Sarah Silverman Season 2
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 02:40:36 PM »
Sarah Silverman... The perfect cure for a happy day.
When I'm not thinking of breasts, I think of stuff like this:

http://jeinu.deviantart.com/art/Get-with-the-Times-156119188

*

TeamCanada

  • E Cup
  • 354
Re: Sarah Silverman Season 2
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 06:57:20 PM »
Quote:

Sarah Silverman... The perfect cure for a happy day.




Lol, so true, I seriously can't handle her.

*

SteveZ

  • F Cup
  • 547
Re: Sarah Silverman Season 2
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 07:44:49 PM »
To each his own.  I love her. Mmm...Jew-y goodness...

*

Tendrak

  • F Cup
  • 675
Re: Sarah Silverman Season 2
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 10:13:52 PM »
Screen cap and
video. =3



Sarah's heaving breasts.  

Breasts are like planets. The bigger they are the more they draw you in.

*

Number6

  • E Cup
  • 349
Re: Sarah Silverman Season 2
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 11:53:01 PM »
Thanks for that!
Sarah's got a great body, and I love watching her but I've tried to like her comedy and...I just don't.  About the most tolerable appearance of hers (and I haven't seen much of her on TV, outside of a few aborted attempts to endure her show) was a **29** Poker episode where she had on some pretty tight pants and a smallish shirt.
For some reason I find myself fantasizing about what it would be like if Janeane Garofolo's brain could be transplanted into Sarah's smokin' bod...  
Be seeing you...

*

ucapaliuca

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 32
Re: Sarah Silverman Season 2
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2007, 01:57:40 PM »
Quote:

How is it HER show got picked up for a second season, and Stella got dumped.  Damn you comedy central scheduling people!




I'm more annoyed by Mind of Mencia continuing to despoil the airwaves. Oh, Stella how amazingly funny you were.
Every man who is not a monster, mathematician or a mad philosopher, is the slave of some woman or other.
    George Eliot

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Sarah Silverman Season 2
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2007, 03:13:08 PM »
Quote:

Thanks for that!
Sarah's got a great body, and I love watching her but I've tried to like her comedy and...I just don't.  About the most tolerable appearance of hers (and I haven't seen much of her on TV, outside of a few aborted attempts to endure her show) was a **29** Poker episode where she had on some pretty tight pants and a smallish shirt.
For some reason I find myself fantasizing about what it would be like if Janeane Garofolo's brain could be transplanted into Sarah's smokin' bod...  




I tend to agree with Number6: I think Sarah's great looking... really lovely every time I've seen her, but her extreme foul-mouth schtick I'm not really entertained by. I too am a major fan of Janeane Garofolo... her body isn't quite on par with Sarah's but it's MORE than enough to get the motor running. Both are really simply impressive looking women, who get my respect for their intelligence and professional success too (even if I'm not a fan of the potty humor).  

*

Dave Brubeck

  • E Cup
  • 357
Re: Sarah Silverman Season 2
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2007, 05:31:45 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

Sarah Silverman... The perfect cure for a happy day.




Lol, so true, I seriously can't handle her.


I echo that sentiment. Fitting that she's married to Jimmy Kimmel, who is equally unfunny.

*

Glottis

  • G Cup
  • 1305
Re: Sarah Silverman Season 2
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2007, 08:01:42 PM »
Yeah but Jimmy Kimmel doesn't act like he thinks he's the funniest man alive, as she does. He's OK in my book.

*

milom

  • D Cup
  • 179
Re: Sarah Silverman Season 2
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2007, 08:44:34 PM »
Haha, jeez guys, I think she's funny.  I just thought her show wasn't very popular and didn't have a ton of laughs.

*

Robin_K2

  • A Cup
  • 3443
Re: Sarah Silverman Season 2
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2015, 08:43:43 PM »
Didn't know where else to put this, from Aug. 13:

*

Throbwalloper

  • Cup Runneth Over...
  • 1115
Re: Sarah Silverman Season 2
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2015, 01:39:59 AM »
Shower scene taken from "Take This Waltz" (2012)...



Sir Benfro Am Byth!

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Sarah Silverman Season 2
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2015, 03:33:02 PM »
I tend to agree with Number6: I think Sarah's great looking... really lovely every time I've seen her, but her extreme foul-mouth schtick I'm not really entertained by. I too am a major fan of Janeane Garofolo... her body isn't quite on par with Sarah's but it's MORE than enough to get the motor running. Both are really simply impressive looking women, who get my respect for their intelligence and professional success too (even if I'm not a fan of the potty humor).

Funny you should mention Janeane Garofolo. Did you know she actually had a breast reduction at age 20 "to help her career"?
Quote
“I was a 36C or D, and at 5’1″, I knew that being a small person with big boobs standing in front of an audience was not going to be easy,” she said in an interview. “It would be really hard to get people to pay attention to me without mocking me.

“…I went down to a B cup, and it was the best thing in the whole world, like a new lease on life. Nobody knew; everyone thought I had just lost weight. It wasn’t painful, as I recall, but I do have some unfortunate scars that I don’t like anyone to see. Maybe one day I can get them to blend in with the tattoos on my stomach.”

If only...
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.