*

PregNut

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5929
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #315 on: February 25, 2010, 07:55:17 PM »
Wendy's Bacon & Blue burger, baked potato with broccoli and cheese, iced tea and a vanilla frosty.
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6956
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #316 on: February 25, 2010, 08:11:24 PM »
How much KFC do you think you'll need?   ;D
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #317 on: February 25, 2010, 08:40:15 PM »
Wendy's Bacon & Blue burger, baked potato with broccoli and cheese, iced tea and a vanilla frosty.

I went to Wendy's too! Got a baked potato and a value chicken sandwich. I had some raw asparagus for desert when I got home. Is that burger any good? Looks interesting.
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #318 on: February 25, 2010, 10:21:06 PM »
I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D

you win, your wallet loses :p

I had chickenricecurrythingy today
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

PregNut

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5929
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #319 on: February 26, 2010, 05:09:19 PM »
Is that burger any good? Looks interesting.

It's currently my second-favorite fast food burger, behind Hardee's Mushroom and Swiss.
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #320 on: February 26, 2010, 11:27:01 PM »
Tonight it was waffles.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #321 on: February 27, 2010, 12:35:11 PM »
Last night was DQ. I've never had their non-ice cream menu. It was surprisingly NOT bad. I had a salad and small chicken wrap. I also had a raspberry truffle blizzard. Then I decided that was the flavor for me and I was ready to settle down.

It's currently my second-favorite fast food burger, behind Hardee's Mushroom and Swiss.

That's a giant piece of praise. I love the mushroom and swiss burgers. I'm not a big fan of Hardee's thick burgers (the texture reminds me too much of the veggie burgers of old), but I'm a sucker for a mushroom&swiss mix. I'll have to try one. :)
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #322 on: February 28, 2010, 08:24:52 AM »
Last night it was a couple bowls of raisin bran.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34252
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #323 on: February 28, 2010, 03:45:40 PM »
Last night it was a couple bowls of raisin bran.

Well, at least you've got your daily quota of fiber.   :D

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #324 on: February 28, 2010, 06:07:58 PM »
Dunno if it was actually dinner, but I just had the 'chocolate overload cake' and a swedish coffee at Ikea. Normally, I never go there on a Sunday, as it's SO crowded, but the person I was with needed some of those CF bulbs with the small (chandelier?) screw-in bases. So packed full of screaming kids and shoppers and noise, it was almost unbearable... and the cake wasn't as tasty as I remembered. It's still early, so maybe I'll do a simple pasta tonight: small shells with sauteed mushrooms and spinach and a modest amount of garlic in a light butter sauce. Something easy and comforting to fuel my attempt to stay up late enough to watch Venture Brothers on Cartoon Network.


*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #325 on: February 28, 2010, 11:02:58 PM »
Lasagne
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #326 on: March 01, 2010, 04:21:26 AM »
Omelet du Shara thusfar
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #327 on: March 01, 2010, 11:06:51 PM »
Steak sandwich, medium rare with mozarrella and garlic butter, and a side salad.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

Nimrod

  • KC Strip Artist
  • 2169
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #328 on: March 02, 2010, 07:07:40 PM »
Last night was DQ. I've never had their non-ice cream menu. It was surprisingly NOT bad. I had a salad and small chicken wrap. I also had a raspberry truffle blizzard. Then I decided that was the flavor for me and I was ready to settle down.

That's a giant piece of praise. I love the mushroom and swiss burgers. I'm not a big fan of Hardee's thick burgers (the texture reminds me too much of the veggie burgers of old), but I'm a sucker for a mushroom&swiss mix. I'll have to try one. :)

Kithara loves DQ but not the food there.

I too enjoy the Hardee's mushroom & swiss - for some reason all the Hardee's here do not have them on the menu.  :( It would be the only thing I get there but have not been back in some time. Every so often they put a sign up saying that the mushroom & swiss "is back" but only for a few weeks.

The thick veggie-like texture burgers are a bit odd when compared to the other fast food chains. We do not eat out very much as Kith likes my cooking  :) so when we do go out and grab a quick bite we tend to be more discerning about what we get.

Wendy's is probably the over-all highest on our list.

Here is dinner last night: Pecan encrusted chicken thigh with beans and potatoes.
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/672/dinner3110pecanckn.jpg
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 08:13:14 AM by Nimrod »
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

*

sidewalkpsycho

  • E Cup
  • 1396
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #329 on: March 02, 2010, 07:51:44 PM »
Omelet du Shara thusfar

So you're a man? ;D
When you're good, no one remembers.
When you're bad, no one forgets.