*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #300 on: January 29, 2010, 09:11:37 PM »
Pizza. Fridays The Kid orders.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #301 on: January 30, 2010, 04:05:47 PM »
Palomine's special meatloaf (with all sorts of minced goodness inside including marinated roasted red peppers and egg-soaked sourdough bread crumbs), along with garlic red potatoes and brussel sprouts. Tonight I'm BBQing my usual whole lemon-rosemary chicken with more of those potatoes.

This photo was taken before cooking.
 


*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #302 on: January 30, 2010, 06:08:25 PM »
Palomine's special meatloaf (with all sorts of minced goodness inside including marinated roasted red peppers and egg-soaked sourdough bread crumbs), along with garlic red potatoes and brussel sprouts. Tonight I'm BBQing my usual whole lemon-rosemary chicken with more of those potatoes.

This photo was taken before cooking.
 



I wanna eat at your house. ;)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

ChrisR1

  • G Cup
  • 1759
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #303 on: January 30, 2010, 10:48:21 PM »
Crawfish gumbo
Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #304 on: February 07, 2010, 09:09:37 PM »
The attached photo is from a couple days ago: my usual roasted chicken done in the BBQ over a layer of rosemary and lemon. This time I added a bottom layer of wet hickory chips too. It came out great.

Tonight was just a bachelor special sauteed in a pan: two kinds of peppers and two kinds of onions in butter. Added a large portion of crumbled meatloaf left over from the other night (see photo below). Mixed the result into al dente Rotini. Pretty tasty with a Diet Coke while listening to "This American Life" on NPR.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 09:34:12 PM by Palomine »

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #305 on: February 21, 2010, 01:41:17 PM »
Last night was potato cheese soup with black pepper parmesan bread. Tonight will be spaghetti and meatballs.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

sidewalkpsycho

  • E Cup
  • 1396
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #306 on: February 21, 2010, 02:27:54 PM »
Raclette a couple days ago.
When you're good, no one remembers.
When you're bad, no one forgets.

*

PregNut

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5929
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #307 on: February 22, 2010, 05:10:26 PM »
Man, I love Five Guys. Even when you order a single burger with a small fries, you still want to curl up in the fetal position. Seriously? Bag fries? TOO MUCH FOOD!

Five Guys is good, Cheeburger Cheeburger is better.
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #308 on: February 22, 2010, 05:37:53 PM »
A half rack of ribs, corn bread, cheesy potatoes, and hot spiced apples.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #309 on: February 23, 2010, 06:00:21 PM »
Bojangles. Oh god, I love Bojangles so much. Thank goodness I haven't been able to eat it my entire life or I'd weigh 500 lbs.
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #310 on: February 23, 2010, 10:26:33 PM »
Ham steak, green beens, and spiced fruit
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #311 on: February 24, 2010, 04:50:01 PM »
Tonight I'm making canned soup to go with English muffins with tuna and turkey bacon. Yummy.
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34252
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #312 on: February 24, 2010, 07:35:14 PM »
Going to order in some KFC.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #313 on: February 25, 2010, 06:27:51 AM »
Going to order in some KFC.

I'm eating at maxbigfoots
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34252
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #314 on: February 25, 2010, 05:47:50 PM »
I'm eating at maxbigfoots

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.