*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2003, 02:18:12 AM »
Hey ... my cookies are fresh and clean ... I make em from scratch .. no mixes here ...

-Munch "I had thought for a sec it was the Fight Club definition of 'clean' food" Wolf

*

Tux

  • X Cup
  • 2320
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2003, 09:43:03 AM »
Just don't have that lobster bisque!

Anyway, last night was pinapple chicken and broccoli beef.  Ah and I played a few rounds of DDR at my friend's house, so I feel a tad better about myself (well I at least got about 30-45 minutes of slightly anaerobic activity and had fun, so it's all good).

As for what I'm going to have tonight, I'm not sure since we're taking my mother out to dinner.
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

*

Ryee_Whiskee

  • D Cup
  • 192
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2003, 01:37:55 PM »
Hiya Zasha...Hard drive problems, then Hard drive problems, then my EverQuest account was hacked, then working on comp with my bestest buddy, then...well suffice it say I have been busy.  Thanx for the welcome back!  

Hmm last night I ate Pizza with 2 wings, and later I finally hit into my antipasta...umm umm!  I was happy, then I worked on my guilds Message board and fell to **82** while doing it.    
~~Ain't nuttin wrong with a tall cool drink~~
~~But in my case, its a short cooler drink~~
   ~*Wanna Taste?*~
  **Ryee Whiskee**


*

Tux

  • X Cup
  • 2320
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2003, 08:35:00 AM »
Ah, O.K., went out for a family birthday and ate salad greens with smoked salmon & olives and had duck with cranberry sauce of sorts.  For dessert I had tiramisu.
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

*

Scarab

  • F Cup
  • 663
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2003, 04:06:03 PM »
A bowl of AppleJacks cereal



-Scarab



 
If you could be either Gods worst enemy or nothing, which would you choose?
We are Gods middle children, according to Tyler Durden, with no special place in history and no special attention.
Unless we get Gods attention, we have no hope of damnation or redemption.
Which is worse, hell or nothing?
Only if we're caught and punished can we be saved.
"Burn the Louvre," the mechanic says, "and wipe your ass with the Mona Lisa. This way at least, God would know our names."

-Fight Club, page 141

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2003, 07:21:45 PM »
I luv Tiramasu. There's a restaurant here by the same name that has a couple of huge Tiramasus on the desert menu (about 10. each!) but they're fantastic.

And venison too, though I rarely get any.

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2003, 10:14:55 PM »
Tonight I made a big pot of sauce and meatballs. Spaghetti tonight and for the next couple days of brown bagging.  
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2003, 10:55:24 PM »
Jesus christ, it was not a good idea to start reading this whole thread at ten minutes past midnight .. now I'm starving and I'm going to have to fight down a horrible urge to tear apart the whole kitchen and fix myself a huge meal... Pbbthhh upon you all..


*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2003, 08:56:34 PM »
I'm waiting for this to turn into a recipe swap meet.

rtpoe  
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

Catch

  • Z Cup
  • 3075
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2003, 10:05:42 PM »
OK, Venison is easy, but what is Tiramasu?

Nick: ...PPhuuuubb on you all...

Is that an euphenism?
If only...

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2003, 10:37:20 PM »
Tonight was Pork Roast (sis made that) ... but I managed to take over sides ... made Mashed Potatoes with Gravy (which doesn't sound that major cept I've never made my own gravy before ... well .. not on the stove )

-Munch "no cookies tonight" Wolf

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2003, 10:45:49 PM »
Tonight was beef chuck roast with spuds, onions, homegrown carrots, and a few cloves of garlic.  
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2003, 11:27:54 PM »
Yah know .. I never mention it .. but I always throw a few cloves of garlic in everything I cook ... yum yum good ...

-Munch "you thought those were marshmellows in the hot cocoa" Wolf

*

Chestnuts

  • L Cup
  • 3565
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2003, 12:49:00 AM »
I had leftover Pork Roast (no, not from Munchwolf), and of course mashed potatoes, and mixed veggies. Leftover night. Might as well get it over with. Now for something completely different. Make a wish . . .  
Avatar by John Coffey, used with permission. Avatar tweaking by Zasha

*

Catch

  • Z Cup
  • 3075
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2003, 01:02:50 AM »
Let me guess, Butterflyed Breast of Chicken
If only...