*

Zorro

  • Zorro Cup
  • 6053
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
Upload to my Galleries - Suspended
« on: September 16, 2007, 11:53:28 AM »
I wrote a PM to Gonzo earlier today just to make sure I was not breaking any rules. (It's best this way and that way I won't get busted!  

I was going to upload to my thread "One of the New Morphs this week.", but since this is only a hopefully temporary situation, I felt it was best to put them in their own thread.

I will upload here until my Internet access is shut down and/or when I am able to upload to my galleries again.

So ... here we go:
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

*

prinz

  • Z Cup
  • 3164
Re: Upload to my Galleries - Suspended
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 03:58:12 PM »
nicely done there Blackshoe! cheers!

*

Quadhouse

  • F Cup
  • 725
    • quadhouse.deviantart.com
Re: Upload to my Galleries - Suspended
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 01:04:57 AM »
Very well done.  Looking forward to next week's work.
“HEY, HOLD UP!” Chaka said.  She turned to Jade, “Did you just say that there are monsters in the sewers?”

Jade looked up at her sempai and smiled, “I’m sorry, but as a Junior Waste Management Technician, I am not authorized to discuss this issue.”

For a long time, the whole group stared at the little girl in horror as she licked the spoon.

*

Zorro

  • Zorro Cup
  • 6053
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
Re: Upload to my Galleries - Suspended
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 06:18:12 AM »
Some more (As I stated earlier I will upload here until the cable modem is turned off)

 
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Upload to my Galleries - Suspended
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 02:25:27 PM »
Bra-vo!  You're on a roll -- it is very nearly the case that each morph is better than the last ...

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Upload to my Galleries - Suspended
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 03:09:54 PM »
the brunette in the green top is pretty hot imho ±D
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9719
Re: Upload to my Galleries - Suspended
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2007, 07:46:36 AM »
 Zorro, if you're still around, please try again to update the Hideout, and let me know here whether it works or not.  The admin thinks he has it fixed.

Thanks,
-
g

*

Zorro

  • Zorro Cup
  • 6053
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
Checking in!
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 11:33:36 PM »
Well I am just checking in on a borrowed computer here in Maryland.

It was rough trip as my 20 year old Jeep Cherokee was not in the best of shape!

I still do not have Internet access with my computer so I can not upload the 60+ morphs I have completed during my first few weeks here.

When I start working a regular job I can get that taken care of.

Meanwhile,  I have started an in home business to at least earn a few bux until I find work.

 
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

*

Zorro

  • Zorro Cup
  • 6053
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
Re: Checking in!
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 10:21:20 PM »
Here are 4 out of over 60 new morphs I have completed.

I am still on a borrowed computer and I will not upload to my galleries until I have Internet access on my own.  

I had to delete out my links on my signature to comply with the rules for my online business I am doing as well.

I'll check in again in a few days just so you all know I am still around.



 

 

 
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Checking in!
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2007, 12:40:10 PM »
Very much obliged, foxy one -- thank you, and we'll be keeping our eyes open ...

*

Zorro

  • Zorro Cup
  • 6053
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
Re: Checking in and uploaded to my Free Gallery!
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2007, 03:28:20 PM »
I've uploaded to my free gallery today!

I will upload to the member's area when I get my own computer hooked up to the Internet.

 
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Checking in and uploaded to my Free Gallery!
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2007, 05:10:25 PM »
Wow!  Good to see you back in action, foxy one.