*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Free shot 3d BE video for you
« on: October 03, 2007, 06:14:37 PM »

*

Benji Dude

  • G Cup
  • 933
    • Yahoo groups - archive of my work
    • Email
Re: Free shot 3d BE video for you
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 08:29:10 PM »
Any chance of uploading it somewhere that I don't have to register?

Benji "I'm registered at too many places... I'm running out of potential passwords!" Dude

*

tits

  • D Cup
  • 146
Re: Free shot 3d BE video for you
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2007, 11:53:01 PM »
yeah couldn't it go on youporn or something

*

BacE

  • F Cup
  • 1136
Re: Free shot 3d BE video for you
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 04:17:27 AM »
Excellent video. Only one little thing could you, when you make your next one, add a few seconds at the end where they don't grow. It leaves a little time to admire the end result. I don't know if I'm the only one, but I tend to play these short clips at continious loop.

I used to make the same "mistake", when I made expansion videos and found them much more satisfing with the added seconds.

B"dat zijn nou èchte dikke tieten"acE
Size doesn't matter, as long as it's HUGE!!

*

tndvrs

  • L Cup
  • 2076
    • <b>http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/<b/>
Re: Free shot 3d BE video for you
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 09:43:44 AM »
Waar vind ik die echte dikke tieten dan?

Where can I find those real big titties?
<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/" target="_blank">http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/</a>

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Free shot 3d BE video for you
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 02:59:14 PM »
lol. great joke for the dutchies. someone at BEA asking where to find the really huge tits from Bace's sig!