*

PoserLover

  • E Cup
  • 333
Waiting for the Landlord...
« on: October 16, 2007, 02:10:41 AM »
...to let her back into her cottage after locking herself out, Grace hopes he arrives quickly, before her nipples start to protrude from the cold.

Those who seek women of Epic Proportions, please visit my gallery.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Waiting for the Landlord...
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 07:43:05 AM »
Too late, I'd say ...

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Waiting for the Landlord...
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 02:08:10 PM »
I guess climbing through the window is out of the question
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Waiting for the Landlord...
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 08:27:07 PM »
She can stay at my place. I have a large bed....
rtpoe

The ground is deep with fallen leaves and nuts of White and Red Oak, and of Beech, that line and fill the footprints and the ruts which all along the wooded pathway reach. First claim, of course, to chipmunk and to squirrel for bleak mid-Winter sustenance belongs, as all around old leaves descend and twirl about, through feathered autumn songs.
"Oakwise", Nut Gathering at Alban Eve

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Waiting for the Landlord...
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 09:28:00 AM »
I wonder what arrangement they have for rent...
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Ryno_Opy

  • G Cup
  • 780
Re: Waiting for the Landlord...
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 04:23:00 PM »
lol, nice pic. love the lil story behind it.  
"If cup a feel I must, Then cup a feel I Shall!"
-Professor Farnsworth, FUTURAMA

" I find the most erotic part of the woman to be the boobies."
-Zapp Brannigan, FUTURAMA

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Waiting for the Landlord...
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2007, 02:15:27 PM »
That petulant little pout on her face is just too fucking hot for words!