BacE

• F Cup
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #3540 on: January 22, 2019, 02:54:30 PM »
It won't let me grab the pic but this is her latest instagram...

https://instagram.com/p/Bs7vd_JHqAi/
Here you go.
Size doesn't matter, as long as it's HUGE!!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #3541 on: January 22, 2019, 11:34:46 PM »
She looks like a RealDoll™ in that picture! I would definitely spend a couple of thousand bucks if they ever came out with an anatomically-correct Hitomi model.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #3542 on: January 23, 2019, 12:14:13 AM »

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3543 on: January 23, 2019, 08:34:32 AM »
I'm breaking my personal rule and sharing a vidcap from onlyfans.  This was taken backstage at a fan even either last month or the month before.  What an amazing woman.  I love the 'moue' she's making.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

Billy

« Reply #3544 on: January 23, 2019, 09:57:32 AM »
I'm breaking my personal rule and sharing a vidcap from onlyfans.  This was taken backstage at a fan even either last month or the month before.  What an amazing woman.  I love the 'moue' she's making.
F*ck me. Her hip to waist to tits ratio is out of this world. One of a kind.

Jose

• Email
« Reply #3545 on: January 23, 2019, 04:44:23 PM »
She looks like a RealDoll™ in that picture! I would definitely spend a couple of thousand bucks if they ever came out with an anatomically-correct Hitomi model.
That would be great and I want one also ;)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 07:17:34 PM by Jose »

TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
« Reply #3546 on: January 23, 2019, 06:31:16 PM »

That has to be morphed. She has a small waist but not this slim compared to her hips surely?
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

« Reply #3547 on: January 23, 2019, 08:34:48 PM »
Geez! Quite fetching and I like her hair color there.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 08:53:00 PM by boobton »

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3548 on: January 23, 2019, 10:24:44 PM »

That has to be morphed. She has a small waist but not this slim compared to her hips surely?

I do not know if it was morphed (I think morphing videos is pretty tedious but I don't know).  I had a vidcap which I just tweaked for contrast and sharpness.  She has got a very small waist.  Have you ever noticed some of Sol's and others' AVN photo of Hitomi and other JAV actresses? I'm always struck by how tiny her waist is compared to her colleagues.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
« Reply #3549 on: January 24, 2019, 01:54:24 AM »

I do not know if it was morphed (I think morphing videos is pretty tedious but I don't know).  I had a vidcap which I just tweaked for contrast and sharpness.  She has got a very small waist.  Have you ever noticed some of Sol's and others' AVN photo of Hitomi and other JAV actresses? I'm always struck by how tiny her waist is compared to her colleagues.

Oh yeah, she is incredibly proportioned, but I never saw her hips being THAT wide compared to her waist.
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3550 on: January 24, 2019, 03:46:45 AM »
Here's another Hitomi shot. this time from BitTitHitomi (copyright SCORE, 'A Different Angle') which demonstrates her outrageous proportions.  I haven't tweaked this at all. 

Also, moderators, I have not posted a single SCORE shot for some considerable time and I hope this is acceptable -- I urge everyone to get a SCORE subscription to download these (I did .... seriously!).

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3551 on: January 24, 2019, 09:38:37 AM »
Rortarian, YOU CAN post Score material BUT you must wait 24 hours between photos ( you posted this one at 6:47 AM site time on 6/24/19 so you have to wait until 6:47 AM site time on 6/25/19 ) and only one a day. So if you want to post more, just do it once a day and share the beauty of Hitomi with us non-subscribers. :) Me being tortured by Hitomi at the 2016 AVN . ;)  ;D Copyright by solvegas. :)

ghosthostblue

• C Cup
« Reply #3552 on: January 24, 2019, 09:44:02 AM »
Lucky dude. They're as big as your head.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3553 on: January 24, 2019, 09:48:27 AM »
^ And I wear a size 8 1/2 hat so yes, they are huge. ;D

ayrton

• Email
« Reply #3554 on: January 24, 2019, 10:00:48 AM »
She is close to perfection.    So pretty,  slim,   huge tits and a nice small ass.    Ticks all my boxes.   Not a fan of the huge asses now in vogue.