*

PoserLover

  • E Cup
  • 333
Over the Top
« on: October 22, 2007, 11:35:55 PM »
The gown, captain: she canna take much more!



I really the way this one turned out. Hope you like...
Those who seek women of Epic Proportions, please visit my gallery.

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Over the Top
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 01:56:12 AM »
Aww she looks so oblivious to it

Explode darn you, explode!
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9605
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Over the Top
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 08:00:08 AM »
Oh its going to by awkward at the ball when it does give out.  

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Over the Top
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 09:50:50 AM »
What I want to see is ALL THE OTHER WOMEN, if she thinks she has to wear a gown that low-cut in order to COMPETE ...

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Over the Top
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 02:12:26 PM »
That's not a gown, it's a fetish outfit! Can you see how limited her ability to walk is? ..and talk about TOP HEAVY (unstable)! TIM-BEEEER!
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Over the Top
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 02:36:07 PM »
reminds me of this picture



great work PL, keep it up !
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Ryno_Opy

  • G Cup
  • 780
Re: Over the Top
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2007, 04:06:56 PM »
WOW! Looks great PL!
"If cup a feel I must, Then cup a feel I Shall!"
-Professor Farnsworth, FUTURAMA

" I find the most erotic part of the woman to be the boobies."
-Zapp Brannigan, FUTURAMA

*

Benji Dude

  • G Cup
  • 933
    • Yahoo groups - archive of my work
    • Email
Re: Over the Top
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2007, 07:16:03 PM »
It's a minor miracle that her heels don't punch a hole through the floor!

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Over the Top
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2007, 08:20:13 PM »
"Miss, may I have the honor of this dance?"
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

PoserLover

  • E Cup
  • 333
Re: Over the Top
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2007, 11:26:07 PM »
From last night's episode of Big Bang Theory:

"Come for the boobs, stay for the... boobs."

I paraphrase.

You may recall I've been working on decent-looking bulges for ages. I pledge to continue this endeavor.

Also, paraphrasing (again) Freud, "Sometimes a gown is just a gown." Even when it's also a miracle.
Those who seek women of Epic Proportions, please visit my gallery.

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Over the Top
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2007, 03:32:19 PM »
stunning work!

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: Over the Top
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2007, 04:07:17 PM »
Agreed!
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

GALVATRON

  • Z Cup
  • 2988
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
Re: Over the Top
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2007, 11:13:24 AM »
bwaaahhh!

This thread needs more arm wrestling, and a soundrack by Kenny Logins. The poser stuff is nice though.

*

tndvrs

  • L Cup
  • 2076
    • <b>http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/<b/>
Re: Over the Top
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2007, 10:47:15 AM »
Nice???? "Galvatron" its fantastic.........
<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/" target="_blank">http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/</a>