*

Crazyjose

  • F Cup
  • 627
Re: AVN AEE 08
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2008, 11:34:13 PM »
In Vegas Now!!!!!!!!!!!!

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: AVN AEE 08
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2008, 11:47:56 PM »
going to CES?

-Munch "not leaving until sometime thurs morning" Wolf

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: AVN AEE 08
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2008, 07:38:45 AM »
Alright ! Received your PM. Thanks for info. I'll try to see you at the Hooters with CrazyJose on friday night.

*

anakinsrise

  • F Cup
  • 1741
Re: AVN AEE 08
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2008, 07:50:33 AM »
Tera Patrick and Stormy Daniels looked amazing at the opening ceremonies

*

Crazyjose

  • F Cup
  • 627
Re: AVN AEE 08
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2008, 11:57:38 AM »
No SCORE booth is a drag but some busty ladies is around, I seen Minka, Kayla Kupcakes, Crystal Storm, Sara Jay, Gianna Micheals  ,  so far. Ace2 is here so I will get more photos now the BoobBrothers are in full force.

See everyone at Hooters for drinks and stories.

*

Crazyjose

  • F Cup
  • 627
Re: AVN AEE 08
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2008, 03:26:55 AM »
Awesome day for Ace2 and me. Meet Sofia Stacks, Summer Cummings, Kayla Kupcakes, Lotta Curves, and  Europe DiChan   She and Lotta now dance at Cheetahs and we want had great dances from both. Visit Cheetahs after 10 pm to see them as worth it.

*

superspy

  • B Cup
  • 103
Re: AVN AEE 08
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2008, 08:50:10 AM »
Quote:

Crazyjose said:
Awesome day for Ace2 and me. Meet Sofia Stacks, Summer Cummings, Kayla Kupcakes, Lotta Curves, and  Europe DiChan   She and Lotta now dance at Cheetahs and we want had great dances from both. Visit Cheetahs after 10 pm to see them as worth it.




Hey Jose, glad to hear you're having a good time!

Really?  Lotta Curves???  I've been wondering for years what became of her.  I once (years ago) had the pleasure of going to dinner with her and Pandora Peaks (they were doing a 'dual feature' appearance at the time).  It was the only time that I met Lotta, but she was very nice and I was surprised that I never saw her pop up anyplace else.  I hope that she is doing well.

Thanks for the updates!

*

Elliot James

  • SCORE Lord
  • 441
    • BeASCOREModel
    • Email
Re: AVN AEE 08
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2008, 11:28:18 AM »
Have fun, Jose. We'll aim for 2009.
Elliot James
Editor
The SCORE Group
5001 NW 74 CT
Miami FL 33155
305-662-5959
[email protected]
http://www.BeASCOREModel.com
http://blog.scoreland.com/
https://twitter.com/elliot_james_

*

Crazyjose

  • F Cup
  • 627
Re: AVN AEE 08
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2008, 12:30:53 PM »
I forgot but we also met Taylor Stevens and Stacy Adams We got two days to go and the BEA gathering tonight. Good Times.

I attached a small preview pic of Europe and Lotta to tease

This is show lacking without the SCORE booth and please have a one next year.

*

BigMac

  • D Cup
  • 217
Re: AVN AEE 08
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2008, 01:36:17 PM »
Europe still looks pretty good!  Not familiar with Lotta...

*

espy

  • G Cup
  • 2057
Re: AVN AEE 08
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2008, 12:27:12 PM »
Minka being interviewed:

How would a girl with huge boobs ever know if she's truly interesting?

*

Crazyjose

  • F Cup
  • 627
Re: AVN AEE 08
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2008, 12:40:33 PM »
  BEA meetup was great. Food,beer,stories,pictures, and good friends.
Ace2, Solvegas, Cutter, Munchwolf, Johnny Swell, and me

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: AVN AEE 08
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2008, 06:28:39 PM »
Quote:






Ahh, that gets my microphone up ...

*

Kopy Kat

  • G Cup
  • 3478
Re: AVN AEE 08
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2008, 09:24:11 PM »
Speaking of the CES, doesn't our babes usually show up there?
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: AVN AEE 08
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2008, 11:03:01 PM »
Back .... so ... I'm going to start a new thread in the general forum for all the pics I took (more details there) ... but for this thread ... here is the crew that met at hooters  (can you guess who is who?)



-Munch "btw, Cutter and Johnny both absent from the pic as Cutter was working the camera, and Johnny had unfortunately just eaten some gum that turned him into a blueberry" Wolf