*

rebel6731

  • C Cup
  • 143
Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #105 on: June 10, 2008, 06:14:03 PM »
Nice find, Glottis.  Thanks for sharing.

*

Mercerwatch

  • F Cup
  • 1264
Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2008, 11:55:51 AM »
Another literal blouse busting appearance from Nancy at her stations' "Exceptional Woman" (of all things) event.
L. Profile obscured by some guys' shoulder.
C.Obscured by podium, still you get the idea.
R. Since the Celtics are back on top and Busty Heart's a rural PA fixture now, I'm thinking Nancy for new mascot.

 
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

*

Hugeboobfan

  • F Cup
  • 595
Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2008, 12:44:13 PM »
Simply amazing.

*

rebel6731

  • C Cup
  • 143
Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2008, 06:40:03 PM »
Another one from that ceremony.

 

I'm in love with this woman!!!

*

funkyboobster

  • E Cup
  • 629
Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #109 on: June 18, 2008, 07:00:10 PM »
I'd pay a considerable amount of money to see this woman in a swimsuit.  Even a one piece!  Somebody should approach her about doing a calendar for charity or something.

*

BarnacleBill

  • P Cup
  • 1662
Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #110 on: June 18, 2008, 07:09:37 PM »
 
Quote:

doing a calendar for charity  




greatest.  idea. ever.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

*

McKeith

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 5
Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #111 on: June 18, 2008, 08:16:17 PM »
she looks bigger than in the voice screenshots

*

ghosthostblue

  • C Cup
  • 924
Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #112 on: June 18, 2008, 09:56:17 PM »
In that seated shot, it sure looks like everything between her neck and her lap is made of boobage.

Phreakin' phenomenal.

*

cynic

  • G Cup
  • 701
Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #113 on: June 19, 2008, 12:02:10 PM »
Quote:

rebel6731 said:Another one from that ceremony.


Her chest looks as though it is the sum total of all the other chests in the picture.

I can't believe she has remained this low key.  She's hotter and more busty than Pamela Anderson but has remained nearly unknown outside her radio area.  I want to see her in person.  I want to slow dance with her.  I want her to show me her deity-like bosom.  I want her to lay me down in a bed and kill me with them.

Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #114 on: June 19, 2008, 12:11:05 PM »
Quote:

ghosthostblue said:
In that seated shot, it sure looks like everything between her neck and her lap is made of boobage.

Phreakin' phenomenal.




  Oh, the imagery!
<font color="yellow">Excuse me m'am, you dropped your boobs.<!--color--></font>

*

RDaneel

  • F Cup
  • 820
Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2008, 05:11:47 PM »
She does radio so all we have is her voice. In the very compeditive Boston market she could easily take any station to #1 without taking a deep breath.

Thanks for the continued attention to this remarkable lady.
Intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.

*

Mercerwatch

  • F Cup
  • 1264
Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #116 on: June 27, 2008, 11:47:24 AM »
Keep fingers crossed for new pics next week, she's making appearances around Beantown this weekend.
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

*

ghosthostblue

  • C Cup
  • 924
Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #117 on: June 27, 2008, 03:49:17 PM »
Quote:

Mercerwatch said:
Keep fingers crossed for new pics next week, she's making appearances around Beantown this weekend.




...praying for really hot weather...

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #118 on: June 27, 2008, 05:50:28 PM »
Quote:

rebel6731 said:
 




"Extraordinary Woman", indeed
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #119 on: July 13, 2008, 08:47:23 AM »
So, are there any more pics of her? She's quite stunning