*

NavSquid

  • 1157
    • DeviantArt
    • Email
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4530 on: October 01, 2022, 03:56:52 PM »
Wow, great pic! Need a close up of those amazing mounds.

*

cocky25

  • A Cup
  • 132
  • "Thank God for Chelsea, and Silicone!"
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4531 on: October 01, 2022, 09:27:35 PM »
Awesome pics.

I like this one.


Gives an idea as to the projection.
Damn that railing.

Stunning, stunning woman.
"Kudos to AgentDee for designing my avatar!"

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1353
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4532 on: October 02, 2022, 07:11:54 AM »
Nancy walks carefully down the stairs as the good old boys watch the spectacle.
|titor|

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4533 on: October 03, 2022, 05:25:27 PM »

There are 15 PAGES of photos on the website (not all Nancy, but quite a lot!)

https://www.massbroadcastershof.org/2022-hall-of-fame-inductees/

Just realized that all of the photos are also on the official "Massachusetts Broadcasters Hall of Fame" FB page in a slightly higher resolution than the website. I don't think I'm allowed to link that here, but just an FYI. I originally found the photos on a different forum, that's how I had the 1080p photo in my other post. That being said, here's a cropped photo from the event.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 12:51:40 AM by mariomantwo »

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1353
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4534 on: October 04, 2022, 12:29:45 PM »

There are 15 PAGES of photos on the website (not all Nancy, but quite a lot!)

https://www.massbroadcastershof.org/2022-hall-of-fame-inductees/

Just realized that all of the photos are also on the official "Massachusetts Broadcasters Hall of Fame" FB page in a slightly higher resolution than the website. I don't think I'm allowed to link that here, but just an FYI. I originally found the photos on a different forum, that's how I had the 1080p photo in my other post. That being said, here's a cropped photo from the event.
The larger images are on the website as well. Just remove the image dimensions from the pic url.
|titor|

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4535 on: October 11, 2022, 09:22:38 PM »
I remember Candy’s Wikipedia  page used to refer to Nancy as “well-endowed” or something like that, so I went to go check if that was still the case.

Well, it’s not, but it still made me laugh 😄

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1353
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4536 on: October 13, 2022, 12:51:54 PM »
I remember Candy’s Wikipedia  page used to refer to Nancy as “well-endowed” or something like that, so I went to go check if that was still the case.

Well, it’s not, but it still made me laugh 😄
At some point it was "tremedously buxom", but I think there have been variations. 😄

How is it that the most listened to woman in Boston doesn't have her own Wikipedia entry!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 10:57:46 AM by titorteat »
|titor|

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4537 on: October 15, 2022, 05:55:02 PM »
At some point it was "tremedously buxom", but I think there have been variations.
YES! That was it! lol

On another note, apparently Nancy attended a festival called “Bayfest” on Anna Marie Island in Florida today.

Hopefully some pics will turn up
« Last Edit: October 16, 2022, 12:00:12 AM by mariomantwo »

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5357
    • I love the BEA
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4538 on: October 17, 2022, 12:54:50 PM »
Thanks to the Internet Wayback Machine at https://archive.org/web/, here it is, from 2012.  8)

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4539 on: October 20, 2022, 10:35:37 AM »
new

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1353
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4540 on: October 20, 2022, 12:21:14 PM »
Looking good.
|titor|

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4541 on: October 20, 2022, 08:51:40 PM »
Looking good.

Is there any other way she looks like? I've seen photos when she was younger, and she looks great. She has no other look.  :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4542 on: October 21, 2022, 06:05:54 AM »
Halloween is coming.  :)

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4543 on: October 21, 2022, 04:10:52 PM »
Far away, but you still get a nice sense of size and shape 😌

*

NavSquid

  • 1157
    • DeviantArt
    • Email
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4544 on: October 22, 2022, 04:10:24 PM »
Zoomed in on this one. ;D