*

NavSquid

  • 1157
    • DeviantArt
    • Email
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4935 on: November 28, 2025, 07:38:32 AM »
Thanks for posting another great photo Robin_K2! ;D Posted on November 24, 2025, Reply #4927 by Robin_K2. I brightened the image, adjusted the color and sharpened her face.

You did very well.  :)
Thanks solvegas  ;D

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4936 on: November 28, 2025, 08:13:41 AM »
Thanks for posting another great photo Robin_K2! ;D Posted on November 24, 2025, Reply #4927 by Robin_K2. I brightened the image, adjusted the color and sharpened her face.

You did very well.  :)
Thanks solvegas  ;D

You are welcome.  :)

*

NavSquid

  • 1157
    • DeviantArt
    • Email
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4937 on: November 28, 2025, 08:43:37 AM »
I played around with this one just to see if Photoshop could remove her husband from the image. Posted on November 25, 2025, Reply #4930 by mariomantwo. I adjusted the color and sharpened her face.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2025, 08:46:52 AM by NavSquid »

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4938 on: November 28, 2025, 01:37:59 PM »
🦃

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1353
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4939 on: November 28, 2025, 03:45:22 PM »
🦃

Is that a Thanksgiving dinner? Because the husband has a lot to give thanks for... 🤗
« Last Edit: November 28, 2025, 04:01:52 PM by titorteat »
|titor|

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4940 on: November 28, 2025, 09:04:27 PM »
🦃

Is that a Thanksgiving dinner? Because the husband has a lot to give thanks for... 🤗

Seems like it. I'm sure he gives thanks pretty much every day.  :)

*

NavSquid

  • 1157
    • DeviantArt
    • Email
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4941 on: November 29, 2025, 11:15:41 AM »
I love how she stretches that purple shirt! ;D Posted on November 28, 2025, Reply #4938 by mariomantwo. I brightened the image, adjusted the color and sharpened her face.

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4942 on: November 29, 2025, 06:04:03 PM »
more 🤤

*

NavSquid

  • 1157
    • DeviantArt
    • Email
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4943 on: November 29, 2025, 09:07:30 PM »

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1353
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4944 on: November 30, 2025, 08:20:29 AM »
more 🤤

To say the top she has chosen to wear hugs her curves is an understatement. And with that pose she is just blatantly showing off. Which is nice. 😀
|titor|

*

Robin_K2

  • A Cup
  • 3441
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4945 on: December 05, 2025, 07:37:33 AM »
She looks good in stripes  ;D

I suspect some photoshop humbuggery in the background. I don't see any obvious sign that she's been morphed, though. (Whatever happened to "The Fake Detective," from back in the usenet days?)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4946 on: December 05, 2025, 09:42:59 AM »
She looks good in stripes  ;D

I suspect some photoshop humbuggery in the background. I don't see any obvious sign that she's been morphed, though. (Whatever happened to "The Fake Detective," from back in the usenet days?)

She is magnificent.  :)

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1353
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4947 on: December 05, 2025, 10:31:31 AM »
The same image that was posted by mariomantwo some days ago, but in bigger original size. In an earlier image she had an electric guitar in the background, and now there appears to be a violin style electric bass? I think the Beatles used instruments of this style at some point.
|titor|

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4948 on: December 06, 2025, 06:46:50 AM »
Per salem, she remains at #6 by the top 100 replies.

*

NavSquid

  • 1157
    • DeviantArt
    • Email
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4949 on: December 06, 2025, 04:57:32 PM »
She looks good in stripes  ;D

I suspect some photoshop humbuggery in the background. I don't see any obvious sign that she's been morphed, though. (Whatever happened to "The Fake Detective," from back in the usenet days?)
Yep, stripes definitely look good on her. Posted on December 05, 2025, Reply #4945 by Robin_K2. I got rid of the two guys in the picture. I also adjusted the color and sharpened her face in Photoshop.