*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9612
  • King of the Avatars
Of things to come...
« on: November 23, 2007, 12:24:00 PM »
just a sample of some of the newest avatars I'm working on right now....

*

tndvrs

  • L Cup
  • 2076
    • <b>http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/<b/>
Re: Of things to come...
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 12:34:18 PM »
very nice
<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/" target="_blank">http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/</a>

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Of things to come...
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 03:50:49 PM »
I like it!
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

DJ_Siren

  • C Cup
  • 57
    • djsiren.deviantart.com
Re: Of things to come...
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 03:53:45 AM »
Have to say I'm biased towards the top right one, cause that's a pic Blooberboy on DA did for me of my character Katrina. Very nice pics overall though.
~It's either real or it's a dream; there's nothing that is in between~
<a href="http://djsiren.deviantart.com" target="_blank">My DeviantArt page (boobs ahoy!)</a>

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9612
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Of things to come...
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 11:37:30 AM »
Quote:

DJ_Siren said:
Have to say I'm biased towards the top right one, cause that's a pic Blooberboy on DA did for me of my character Katrina. Very nice pics overall though.




Well thank you for commissioning it. It is quite the excellent picture

*

tndvrs

  • L Cup
  • 2076
    • <b>http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/<b/>
Re: Of things to come...
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 11:33:06 AM »
mmmm, there is something fishy going on here
I have to investigate........

 
<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/" target="_blank">http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/</a>

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9612
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Of things to come...
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 05:27:16 PM »
the attachment was removed because one of the images was of SCORE's origin and wasn't morphed enough, so its best we let this thread die.