*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2008, 07:24:51 AM »
Fantastic find, shara -- I kid you not, the second I saw her I blurted out "OH JESUS!"

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2008, 11:11:36 AM »
Quote:

shara1 said:
I vote for her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t4OC5YCMds&feature=related


OhmyGod, hot Latina alert...dayyyuuummmm.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2008, 01:00:05 PM »
Yeeeeeooowzzaaaaahh! That is one helluva find.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2008, 02:07:01 PM »
yes my item find skill is really high today
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2008, 02:15:31 AM »
Honestly, shara, I can't stop looking at her.  I'm even imagining a bizarre "forecast" for her, something like: "Now we see an increase of pressure in the testicles, due to a surge of freshly manufactured semen.  We see this complemented  by a rush of blood to the phallus, and combined with vivid imagination of my skirt and shirt getting ripped right off my hot, hot, naked body, as well as a gentle stroking action, we can expect a near 100% chance of explosive and highly satisfying ejaculation."

*

AZWolf

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5402
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2008, 02:19:36 AM »
Still, I know she has a "horse face" but I can't give it up to Dana Bash.  Her wuss husband doesn't know how lucky he is.  
Dawn, n.  The time of day when men of reason go to bed.

Pray, v.  To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

          --  Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"


*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2008, 03:05:55 AM »
Jackie Guerrido
if you need to google
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

AZWolf

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5402
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2008, 03:07:48 AM »
No need.  She loses.  
Dawn, n.  The time of day when men of reason go to bed.

Pray, v.  To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

          --  Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"


*

Chestnuts

  • L Cup
  • 3565
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2008, 12:29:36 PM »
Jackie's been well-covered in vcr alerts on many occasions. Her and many others on Univision, Galavision, Telefutura etc.

Here's info babe Barb Bermuda - not the best screenshots but all I have here on my computer at work LOL
Avatar by John Coffey, used with permission. Avatar tweaking by Zasha

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2008, 10:29:02 AM »
Lovely Tiffany McElroy of WPIX (CW11):

AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2008, 11:42:50 AM »
I think it was Galvatron who was lamenting the fact that no footage of the women of the CW11 Morning News gettin' down during "Dance Friday" was available online. Lament no more:

Jill Nicolini doing the Souljah Boy dance on "Dance Friday" for Nov. 16 2007
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

GALVATRON

  • Z Cup
  • 2988
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2008, 01:25:42 PM »
bwaaahhhh!

splendid.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2008, 01:58:53 PM »
My pleasure
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

AZWolf

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5402
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2008, 01:24:29 AM »
Show me a mutual body shot (pretty much gold) with Dana that refutes my position and we'll talk.  
Dawn, n.  The time of day when men of reason go to bed.

Pray, v.  To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

          --  Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"


*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Mia Lee of KCAL (Ch. 9 Los Angeles)
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2008, 10:09:53 AM »
She is a reporter for the LA CBS affiliate. I can't get a screenshot yet, but if you go to Yahoo! and look under the news link, you should video of her.

Try this link: it should popup a Yahoo! News video viewer. If it doesn't work do a search for "History of the LAPD SWAT Team", February 7 on the site.

Edited to add: her name is Mia Lee (not "Michelle" as I had previously said), and you can see video of her and her rack here:

AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.