*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #330 on: December 02, 2010, 04:08:11 PM »
NY Daily News: "CBS' 'Early Show' replaces Harry Smith, Maggie Rodriguez and Dave Price with new on-air crew"
Quote
CBS will start the new year by replacing the entire on-air team at The Early Show.

Gone will be long-time anchors Harry Smith, co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez and weatherman Dave Price.

Moving into the morning show full time will be Chris Wragge, Erica Hill and former Good Morning America weekend weather forecaster, Marysol Castro, also known to local viewers for her work on WPIX/Ch. 11....
...also known to local viewers for being one of the sexiest bosomiest Latinas this side of Univision. She always put a pep in my step on the weekends!


AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Hoogleboogle

  • E Cup
  • 418
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #331 on: December 21, 2010, 02:23:44 PM »
I haven't read this whole thread, so I don't know if she has been mentioned or not.

I just saw a truly beautiful woman giving a weather forecast on 'Studio B with Sheperd Smith.' She had nice, long, glossy hair, big brown eyes, thick lips. A nice figure too, with a thin waist and what I would guess to be 'D' cups.

This girl could very easily make it as a model or porn star. Any ideas who it was?

« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 02:25:43 PM by Hoogleboogle »
Boobs!

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #332 on: December 21, 2010, 08:58:18 PM »
Q_BE is the Faux News Channel guy, when he shows up he will probably tell you everything you want to know about that lady.

Meanwhile:

ABC World News Now: "Vinita Nair's Debut on One Life To Live"
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #333 on: December 22, 2010, 10:17:18 PM »
In other news, Fox News hottie Megyn Kelly is pregnant again, and she's showing, both in the bust and the belly. Tune in 1-3PM every weekday for America Live to see the amazing progression until she goes on maternity leave again in early-mid 2011! :o

Oh, and in case you missed it, the December 2010 GQ Magazine headlined Megyn (and boy, she's a drool-inducer)! ;D

Megyn Kelly GQ Interview

Don't have a current preggers picture just yet, so GQ will have to do. ;)

As to that D-cupper on Shepard Smith's 3PM show (not to be confused with his 7PM show), I have no clue, but I'll look into it.

Q-"For now, enjoy Megyn Kelly"-BE

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #334 on: December 30, 2010, 01:02:41 AM »
The sublime Monita Rajpal of CNN.

More here.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Favorite Newsgirls – Megyn Kelly
« Reply #335 on: December 30, 2010, 01:59:53 AM »
More Megyn Kelly in a motion snapshot of her in a FINE pink evening gown, date unknown. I can't get enough of this woman. It's okay, though, they're allegedly planning a Fox News primetime show for her following her second chi1d (for whom she is currently preggers and growing everyday!) :P

Q-"So shall you enjoy her also"-BE

PS. Wouldn't you tune into primetime for this hotness?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 02:05:55 AM by Q_BE »

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #336 on: December 30, 2010, 09:21:18 AM »
man our newspeople suck :P

"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #337 on: December 30, 2010, 09:43:13 AM »
man our newspeople suck :P

Why don't you go into the news, then. I'd tune in to watch you, even from wherever you live (brain is blanking on that right at the moment).

Q-"Shara—our favorite BEA newsperson"-BE :P

EDIT: Kimberly Guilfoyle is looking particularly cleavagey in a low-cut purple top on America's Newsroom—I wonder how that got by the wardrobe department…Zowie! I'll see if I can't scrounge up a pic of her in it…abiding by the 1-1-1 rule, of course. ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 09:02:27 AM by Q_BE »

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #338 on: December 30, 2010, 05:18:40 PM »
I don't ar-ti-cu-late well :P
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #339 on: December 30, 2010, 08:17:30 PM »
Honeychile, looking like you do, you could grunt like a Neanderthal for the entire broadcast and the ratings still would be through the roof.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #340 on: December 31, 2010, 08:40:42 AM »
funnily the guy I posted keeps messing up the reading at times... It's hilarious to watch
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #341 on: January 01, 2011, 01:24:43 AM »
The perky Anjali Rao of CNN International.

More here.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #342 on: January 02, 2011, 11:42:29 AM »
WSVN weather gurl, Julie Durda
I'm walkin' here

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #343 on: March 08, 2011, 05:15:01 PM »
Was reading this article about the latest Charlie Sheen rant, clicked on the video -- and discovered the buxom thickness that is Michaela Pereira. A very nice way to start the day in LA :)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 05:18:03 PM by TheZookie007 »
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #344 on: March 18, 2011, 05:46:34 PM »
CNBC appears to have acquired Veronica de la Cruz -- and I envy Zookie for having discovered her on this thread nearly three years ago.