*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #345 on: March 19, 2011, 07:55:26 PM »
CNBC appears to have acquired Veronica de la Cruz -- and I envy Zookie for having discovered her on this thread nearly three years ago.
Hey, don't thank me -- thank CNN International :)
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #346 on: March 24, 2011, 12:41:32 PM »
I've just come across a Rula Jebreal who to date, I believe, has only done some newscasting for Italy, but I'd love to see more of her Stateside.  Plus she's a novelist!

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #347 on: March 27, 2011, 09:16:04 AM »
I've just come across a Rula Jebreal who to date, I believe, has only done some newscasting for Italy, but I'd love to see more of her Stateside.  Plus she's a novelist!
She is a Palestinian born naturalized Italian broadcaster and novelist. And she is smoulderingly hot.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #348 on: March 28, 2011, 04:56:34 PM »
Julie Durda revisited. WSVN chan 7 in Mia. Nice to wake up to Julie
I'm walkin' here

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #349 on: March 28, 2011, 11:22:59 PM »
By their own admission, they're not a "newsbabe" site, yet the Hi-Def News Caps blog is well worth bookmarking.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #350 on: April 04, 2011, 07:45:59 AM »
Zook, keep an eye out for Aditi Roy, she showed up once on MSNBC.  Roy is of course a common last name based on the French for "king," but if memory serves it is also by phonetic coincidence a Hindi name as well, and her bio says she speaks Bengali, so I'm all the more intrigued.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #351 on: April 04, 2011, 10:41:04 AM »
Zook, keep an eye out for Aditi Roy, she showed up once on MSNBC.  Roy is of course a common last name based on the French for "king," but if memory serves it is also by phonetic coincidence a Hindi name as well, and her bio says she speaks Bengali, so I'm all the more intrigued.
Yup, she's Indian alright. I have seen her on MSNBC before. Here she is with fellow newsbabe G. N. Kang (who is eminently Google-able...check her out in a bikini! Phew.)
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #352 on: July 14, 2011, 12:30:33 PM »
Speaking of South Asian newscasters, just heard that Kiran Chetry (whose dad is Nepalese) will be leaving CNN's American Morning at the end of the month :(
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Lesbian Bob

  • F Cup
  • 983
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #353 on: July 16, 2011, 07:56:38 AM »
Leslie Stahl of CBS News, back in the 1970s, when she frequently showed off her C cups in a tight sweater.  I haven't been able to find any videos or captures of that.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #354 on: July 21, 2011, 02:15:22 AM »
This is one for the "favorite fake newsgirls" list, courtesy of the Snoop D O double G:

YouTube: "Double G News Network: GGN Ep. 9 Tribute To Stormy Fronts"

-- TheZookie "'Buffering Dat Ass...' :)" 007
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #355 on: July 21, 2011, 09:30:50 AM »
Leslie Stahl of CBS News, back in the 1970s, when she frequently showed off her C cups in a tight sweater.  I haven't been able to find any videos or captures of that.
Hey, I remember Cokie Roberts decades ago when she was first getting started ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #356 on: July 26, 2011, 04:36:54 PM »
Zook, a name submitted for your approval -- Amara Sohn?

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #357 on: July 26, 2011, 09:00:34 PM »
Zook, a name submitted for your approval -- Amara Sohn?

Consider her approved!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #358 on: July 26, 2011, 09:43:16 PM »
And check out this video of Pakistani newscaster Maryam Zaidi. Pretty, Pakistani, and has an English accent? She slays me :)
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #359 on: July 27, 2011, 12:12:47 PM »
Say, not exactly a newsgirl, really more a pundit -- but MSNBC has the sense to pretty regularly feature The Huffington Post's Alex Wagner.