*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9603
  • King of the Avatars
Last of my avatars
« on: December 02, 2007, 03:41:20 PM »
I've finally made it through my back log of avatars. Here is a sampler of the last of them.

 

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Last of my avatars
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 03:53:23 PM »
I'd saaay #5 was my fav of the group
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Last of my avatars
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 04:18:51 PM »
#s 3, 4 AND 5 for me! Although some of the photos get honorable mentions.

I recognize the black and whites as being drawn by John Barrett and the character is JBGrape. Any chance you could send the full size originals (and that sweet looking elf - who the heck drew her? ) my way?

..or post them here?  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

Number6

  • E Cup
  • 349
Re: Last of my avatars
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 04:57:28 PM »
Ooh, I know this one (for once)!

The elf is by "crimsonjassic" aka "transfuse" on DeviantArt.  The full-size big-boob version is  here, and the full-size not-so-big-boob version is  here.  The big-boob version was one of the (prohibited O)'s front page images for a while, and he's got another piece over there (which can also be found at his art sites).

His Deviantart site is http://transfuse.deviantart.com/ and his regular artwork page is http://crimsonjassic.com/
As you can tell, I like a lot of his work.  
Be seeing you...

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Last of my avatars
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 05:04:20 PM »
Thanks, Number6!

Consider yourself promoted to Number2 (again).  

Added: One link wouldn't work and his own website didn't appear to have the Big Boobed version of "Malon by the Lake" anymore. Turns out I had seen another example of his art as "Transfuse" before on DA.  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9603
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Last of my avatars
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 06:20:36 PM »
Quote:

TheHerald said:
#s 3, 4 AND 5 for me! Although some of the photos get honorable mentions.

I recognize the black and whites as being drawn by John Barrett and the character is JBGrape. Any chance you could send the full size originals (and that sweet looking elf - who the heck drew her? ) my way?

..or post them here?  




will do once the 24 hours are up.

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Last of my avatars
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 10:28:42 PM »
Thanks! Looking forward to it.  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

Number6

  • E Cup
  • 349
Re: Last of my avatars
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 11:10:41 PM »
Quote:

TheHerald said:
Consider yourself promoted to Number2 (again).  

Added: One link wouldn't work and his own website didn't appear to have the Big Boobed version of "Malon by the Lake" anymore. Turns out I had seen another example of his art as "Transfuse" before on DA.  




You are free to go!  Free to go!  Free to go!
...wait, who would want to leave a breast expansion site?  

The first (huge-boobs) link I posted is at the bottom of his post on his DeviantArt site, it apparently doesn't like the direct linking I did (it's no problem to open from DA).
Be seeing you...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Last of my avatars
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 09:51:28 AM »
I'm digging Wendy Whoppers and the elvish redhead.  (For that matter, "Wendy Whoppers and the Elvish Redhead" might make quite a movie. )

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9603
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Last of my avatars
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2007, 06:44:14 PM »
Here is the first of the images for The Herald

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Last of my avatars
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2007, 10:13:05 AM »
Ooops, not Grape after all, but Misty!  

Thanks, anyway!  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9603
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Last of my avatars
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2007, 05:39:15 PM »
Oh if you want Grape i can provide you with some B&W images of her too.

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Last of my avatars
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2007, 02:48:16 AM »
ANY new busty pinup girl in a drawing is welcome!

..but my comment above was to correct myself because I guessed incorrectly that both of the John Barrett drawings were of Grape. I'm interested in seeing what else you may have even though there is a good chance I already have some of the same Grape images you have. I did NOT have the two you turned into avatars, so I'm thrilled to have them finally.  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Last of my avatars
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2007, 02:34:53 PM »
Quote:

Number6 said:
Ooh, I know this one (for once)!

The elf is by "crimsonjassic" aka "transfuse" on DeviantArt.  The full-size big-boob version is  here, and the full-size not-so-big-boob version is  here.  The big-boob version was one of the (prohibited O)'s front page images for a while, and he's got another piece over there (which can also be found at his art sites).

His Deviantart site is http://transfuse.deviantart.com/ and his regular artwork page is http://crimsonjassic.com/
As you can tell, I like a lot of his work.  




His best work is here. By FAR.

*

Anime/BE Tiger

  • F Cup
  • 672
    • GDAD's Busty Babes
Re: Last of my avatars
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2007, 12:46:37 AM »
I see someone made avatars of my characters (Misty Lisa and my avatar-self) without telling me. Oh well, I am flattered that you did made those images into avatars. BTW, TheHerald, those images weren't done by John Barrett. They were done by Ferdinand Poblete, A.K.A Ferdkat in FA and CallMePo in DA. Just wanted to let you know. I know I haven't done any posts in my blog yet but I do hope I get some done in the new year. I got a ton of art that I haven't shown yet but didn't get the neccesary amount from the artists who drew them yet. Anyway, thanks in using my characters into avatars, CarlTL.
What does an android, a Chinese amazon tomboy, and half-human/half-vampress witch have in common? They do BE in GDAD's Busty Babes at bakunyuu.com.

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com