*

PoserLover

  • E Cup
  • 333
Threepeat
« on: December 19, 2007, 12:13:15 AM »
I've made some fairly minor updates to some previous works...







The last one includes an experimental custom top, most of which was done as a new topology in ZBrush3, once I figured out how any of it worked. The first one is one of my all-time favorites, and I'll probably do variations on it forever. The one in the middle was an attempt at even "bulgier" bulges. I could say her aureolae are "tucked in" such that the outfit could still earn a PG rating, but that would be silly.
Those who seek women of Epic Proportions, please visit my gallery.

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Threepeat
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 01:41:57 AM »
Mmm bulgieringly yummy

Great efforts as always PL
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Threepeat
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 11:34:29 AM »
I especially like the third -- the idea of a dress beginning to require the same size and tensile strength as a suspension bridge is rather sexy ...