*

PoserLover

  • E Cup
  • 333
A Good Habit
« on: December 26, 2007, 04:16:40 PM »
Sister Mary, idly caressing her mammoth breasts, wonders if the convent will ever find enough cloth to make her a new habit.  The middle of Summer now means Sister Mary can walk around naked without getting too chilled.

Those who seek women of Epic Proportions, please visit my gallery.

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: A Good Habit
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 04:29:57 PM »
One of God's greatest creations
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

Ryno_Opy

  • G Cup
  • 780
Re: A Good Habit
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 10:03:43 AM »
very nice PL
"If cup a feel I must, Then cup a feel I Shall!"
-Professor Farnsworth, FUTURAMA

" I find the most erotic part of the woman to be the boobies."
-Zapp Brannigan, FUTURAMA

*

Ricky

  • D Cup
  • 209
Re: A Good Habit
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 02:25:56 PM »
Beautiful work, PL, especially with the sense of depth and the lighting through those high, magnificent windows. Vue appears to be rendering very well for you.
And I imagine the convent's great antiquity, sheer enormity, and luminous light helps Sister Mary put her own dilemma in perspective.

Ricky