Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #435 on: August 14, 2006, 07:37:13 AM »
 Did Chloe ever get to do that environmental work she wanted to do?
Drawer, occasional painter

*

southy

  • G Cup
  • 1171
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #436 on: August 14, 2006, 08:00:38 AM »
Have you seen her recent photosets,her face looks like porcelain. Too much make up i think.

*

AlpsLover

  • G Cup
  • 777
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #437 on: August 14, 2006, 08:29:43 PM »
Quote:

has anyone here met her?



Yes.
And she is Lovely from head to toes and from outside to inside.
Very smart girls and we share 1 same interest.
Anywaythe best way to see her (a part in person) is on
 WEBCAM on her site !

*

watsonia2

  • A Cup
  • 1
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #438 on: August 15, 2006, 04:10:50 AM »
Taking the Lurk-no-more plunge with a controversial question.

I've been a subscriber to Choe Vevrier's site twice now, for about three months each time. I certainly do not regret the choice, and I'd recommend it to anyone here.

However, in the more recent sets and movies, she is covering her belly using clothes and some quite unnatural-looking poses. In the video "Curves", we saw very few curves. On the odd occasion when parts of her belly show, her appendix scar  seems to have mysteriously disappeared. Airbrush? Photoshop?
This is all a disappointment to me, and I wonder if others share my view (or am I just a grumpy old man)...

I will no doubt return to subscribe once more, but I'll hesitate.
S.

*

southy

  • G Cup
  • 1171
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #439 on: August 15, 2006, 07:11:21 AM »
Cant say i've noticed tbh. She does wear a bit too much make up at times and her face looks "porcelain" like. She still has what it takes though.

*

seanster

  • F Cup
  • 1114
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #440 on: August 15, 2006, 09:51:25 AM »
She has looked a bit ovedone with the make-up lately. I often think she looks better when she has little make-up and is caught naturally in her diary entries.

As you say, Chloe has certainly been covering up her stomach area lately. I don't know why as she has a great figure. I know she said earlier in the year that she had gained weight but, from what I've seen, it all went to her tits (thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!!). Maybe she just thinks she looks fatter and consciously covers up but if she thinks that, she is crazy.

When I have seen recent photosets where Chloe looks as big as ever in the breast area, I have often wondered if she has been morphed. I really hope not and I don't think she would do that!! Any thoughts guys?

*

Argyle

  • X Cup
  • 2236
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #441 on: August 15, 2006, 10:02:22 AM »
Quote:

Maybe she just thinks she looks fatter and consciously covers up but if she thinks that, she is crazy.




Believe it or not, the women who pose nude do have feelings and do care about what others think of them.  I'll share this only because it is relevant here.  Andrea once wrote to me that she is quite self-conscious about her weight, and that she was perplexed that "fans" would bother writing her to tell her that she was "fat".  I can't vouch that she wasn't making it up just to be conversational, because Andrea and "Chloe" are two very different entities, but this is what she said.

So...maybe she is just being self-conscious.  After all, she is now at least in her mid-thirties and her body is naturally starting to change.  But to me she still looks fabulous.

*

H_man

  • E Cup
  • 784
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #442 on: August 15, 2006, 05:53:26 PM »
I was a regular customer of a dancer who fought her weight for years. It didn't seem to matter what I said, she thought she should lose a few pounds. Eventually, I noticed that she would wear a scarf around her middle when she was feeling especially fat. On those occasions I would go out of my way to compliment her on how thin she looked and was always rewarded with the hottest lap dances of my life.

The lesson? She was always gorgeous and hotter than a firecracker, but a well timed positive comment is pure gold.

And Chloe is hotter than ever IMHO.

*

zappfra

  • F Cup
  • 513
  • PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine
    • groups.yahoo.com/group/hithouseproductions/
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #443 on: August 15, 2006, 06:50:06 PM »
A book arrived here at work that caught my eye on the cover with a great picture of busty cleavage, which was none other than Chloe, who has written a foreward for a book called Busty that is short stories On Busty women and big breasts.  http://www.powells.com/biblio?isbn=0352340320

 

 
PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #444 on: August 15, 2006, 08:08:52 PM »
What is my opinion of Chloe V.? Lust; mad, mad lust!
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

ninjrk

  • F Cup
  • 684
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #445 on: August 16, 2006, 05:04:25 AM »
She's enormously hot and always has been.  She's aging very well, far better than I am, that's for sure.  

Matt
Be nice to everyone you meet, but have a plan to kill them if you have to.

"the only thing unnatural about my tits is how fucking amazing they are!"  LOL

*

seanster

  • F Cup
  • 1114
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #446 on: August 16, 2006, 07:02:15 AM »
Yep, the woman is something else!! I cannot believe how well she has aged. The recent photosets at her site really show how she has 'developed'. Here's a nice shot of her in the garden. I swear her boobs look about twice as big as they were ten years ago. What do you guys think?

*

ayrton

  • F Cup
  • 903
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #447 on: August 16, 2006, 08:32:54 AM »
I agree.   Her tits are just awesome now.  Her belly really doesn't look any fatter so I don't know if she gained all that much weight.   I think she is also much prettier than she used to be.   I don't know if it is just a better make-up artist or what,  but her face is downright beautiful.  She just gives me an instant hard-on everytime.

*

seanster

  • F Cup
  • 1114
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #448 on: October 14, 2006, 09:14:09 AM »
It would appear that, aside from having the greatest set of natural, big, fuckable tits on the planet, Chloe Vevrier now has a special talent for washing the dishes topless!!

In relation to this, I would wish to employ her as my own, personal housekeeper ASAP!!

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #449 on: October 14, 2006, 02:36:02 PM »
It's a wonderful pic of a fine lady, seanster, but I notice a copyright stamp on it. To be safe, please delete it.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.