*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9719
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #450 on: October 14, 2006, 05:09:00 PM »
Hold it, hold it...  Only photos that are copyrighted to a handful of specific entities are prohibited here, and they're all listed in the rules (click link in my sig).  That Chloe pic is just fine. Really, really fine.

*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6952
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #451 on: October 14, 2006, 05:34:43 PM »
Quote:

That Chloe pic is just fine. Really, really fine.




I'll need to see another pic to be suer just how fine it is...  
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34166
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #452 on: October 14, 2006, 09:33:08 PM »
I think we need a high output cloning machine for this situation, cuz if you guys think for one second we don't ALL want a Chloe maid, you're all outta your minds!  

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Angelusx

  • P Cup
  • 1511
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #453 on: October 14, 2006, 09:43:52 PM »
Quote:

I think we need a high output cloning machine for this situation, cuz if you guys think for one second we don't ALL want a Chloe maid, you're all outta your minds!  




Hell, I'll take 2  

*

seanster

  • F Cup
  • 1114
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #454 on: October 15, 2006, 06:55:20 AM »
Only too happy to oblige SwitcherX. Again, this pic shows just how damn fine Chloe's tits are from the side. It almost looks like a morph but I am sure it isn't.

I just have one thought. With all those bubbles floating around, I wonder if a soapy titfuck with Ms. Vevrier would be out of the question?!

*

evilkirk

  • P Cup
  • 1335
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #455 on: October 15, 2006, 07:39:18 AM »
Now that's something to wake up to!

*

Torqumada

  • E Cup
  • 426
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #456 on: October 15, 2006, 11:02:26 AM »
What are you trying to pull here?!  She is no where close to being topless in those pictures.  She still has her hat on!    Lets see some real topless shots.  

Torqumada

*

southy

  • G Cup
  • 1171
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #457 on: October 16, 2006, 03:59:24 AM »
There hasn't been one for a while.............

*

jjsmith

  • D Cup
  • 173
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #458 on: October 19, 2006, 09:02:55 AM »
I've often wondered why there are two seperate Chloe sites. It appears that Chloesworld is owned by someone else (Scoreland maybe?). Does anyone know the backstory to this? I assume she wanted to run her own site and left chloesworld. Is there ever any new Chloe content on the chloesworld.com?

*

Argyle

  • X Cup
  • 2236
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #459 on: October 19, 2006, 09:48:12 AM »
Not for years, it would seem.  

Chloesworld was never hers--she may or may not have had some input into it, but it was a SCORE property.  Rumor has it chloevevrier.com was started when she had a falling out with SCORE, but maybe Elliot James, if he reads this, can clarify that for you.

In general, I think the photography and artistry has gone way up since she went out on her own, but I'm sure there are others who disagree.

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #460 on: October 19, 2006, 10:07:07 AM »
Yes, Chloe and Score have a dispute that's running to this day.  She left ChloesWorld years ago and has not done anything new for it since then, as it is owned and operated solely by Score.  That said, I liked the ChloesWorld website, because it has some great stuff on her, IMO.

ChloeVevrier.Com I also like a lot (there's good stuff at both sites). It is owned and operated by Chloe herself and she handles all the design and warbrobe and location elements, as well as all the conceptual stuff, which is why it has a higher-end, more personalized look than the Score one, which tends to be more along the lines of all their websites, as they have many.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

seanster

  • F Cup
  • 1114
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #461 on: October 25, 2006, 11:32:54 AM »
Yet again, I had to post another pic of the STUNNING Chloe Vevrier!! This woman just does it for me every time. Her tits look so goddamn hot in this pic! Jeez, that is one lady I wouldn't mind sharing a table with!!

*

ayrton

  • F Cup
  • 903
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #462 on: October 25, 2006, 12:10:55 PM »
Yeah,  I think she may have the best looking tits out there.  So big and soft looking,  yet firm and not the least bit saggy.   Talk about getting better with age.   Makes me wonder if she didn't add a little to firm them up.   Who cares,  they look better than ever.

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5360
    • I love the BEA
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #463 on: October 25, 2006, 12:48:03 PM »
Quote:

Talk about getting better with age.   Makes me wonder if she didn't add a little to firm them up.


I have wondered this too about Chloe.

Do we have any more "conspiracy theorists" who might think Chloe has had synthol or some other type of enhancements?

*

jjsmith

  • D Cup
  • 173
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #464 on: October 25, 2006, 02:02:34 PM »
What series is this photo from?